Honored Contributor

Hi friends......cookie, hope your DD feels better.  And....wow, 30 miles one way to eye doctor.....reminds me of living in NC away from main towns, etc.  Now, back in big city close to things, that is hard to imagine. I have had cataract surgery....easy procedure but, if you can put it off, better.

Kittyfan, enjoy visit with your nephew.  Big difference between MN and TX!

Time to dim the lights......see you all tomorrow.......

X....Xtra special friendships here!

NEXT .... Y

Respected Contributor

kittyfan, enjoy your visit with your nephew ... that's a big difference in temps ... what a shock for him!!

cookie, glad you made out ok at the eye drs (other than the wait) ... and luckily you can visit the closer office next time ... hope your DD starts feeling better real soon ....

walker,  you are right, those meds were brutal .... funny, how you take something to rectify a problem and it only causes more havoc ... oh well, like you said, it's behind me now (fingers crossed) and I am on the mend ....

bigkat, hope you are well .... and how is your DM doing??

Hope everyone had a good day .... See you in the morning

X ~ Xtra Crunchy Peanut Butter

Y ~ NEXT

Respected Contributor

ooops .... hi walker!! .... we just missed each other .... since the lights are dimmed, it's time to UB on the couch!!

See you tomorrow ...

Y ~ You are right .... Xtra Special Friends

Z or back to A ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

AHHHH....life is good again....Tootie checking in....bumps!  Getting back to normal here......well....whatever normal is for us!!!  So glad you are feeling better.

Yes, UB on couch or straight to bed....do not pass GO..do not collect $200....HA!  

Peace.....rest......see you in the morning.

Z .... Zooming out of here....or..... 💤💤💤💤💤💤💤s!

NEXT .... A

Respected Contributor
I am up early do coffee pot is going. But I fo like my coffee robust. Don't like it so weak one can see the bottom of the cup!

Glad to hear everyone is on the mend. I have beginning cataracts also. Have had them for some time but I sm also stable. I remember visiting my grandfather is hospital after cataract surgery. I seem to recall sand bags so he couldn't move. Then my mom was in the hospital for a few days and she couldn't lift anything. Boy medical progress has come a long way.

A: appetizers
B: nrxt
Respected Contributor

Good morning friends .... kittfyan!! you are the early bird today ... thanks for putting the pot on ... now I can start my UB's even earlier!! Woman LOL

I remember when my grandmother had cataract surgery, she had to sleep with those cone shaped paper cups taped over her eyes at night .... yikes!! .... things have really really changed!!

We will have a rainy but warm day today .... Hope everyone is doing well this morning ... nothing doing for me today except more UB's .... Have a good Saturday .... see you later!!

B ~ Bananas

C ~ NEXT

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!

Quick hello.......thanks for getting up to put coffee on, kittyfan.  Cookie can sleep in.....I better hurry or I will bump into her with pot in hand!

Three Amigos make their First Communion today.  I still have to wrap their gifts.  

Weather here is cold with rain moving in!  See you all later.  Have a good day.  

C ..... Cookie's turn or Chocolate-Chip Cookies

NEXT .... D 

Valued Contributor

Good morning from your lazy SCC sister~  kittyfan, you are right!  Brutal summers here.  We will be 93 again today with rain this afternoon.  Oh boy.

Glad to see you up and around Tootie.  DD must be on the same meds as you - taking so long!

Thanks for the coffee kittyfan, I like it black and strong too.  Saving some for bigkat  Ub'ing it today - way too hot to go outside!

D = donut hole cookies - to go with walker's chocolate chip

E is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Oh walker!! what a special day for the Amigos, parents and grandparents as they are Welcomed to the Table .... Congratulations to them!! 

cookie, the doc told me that there are certain meds to fight certain bacteria ... the one that I am taking (not specific for this, but since I can't take the one that would zap it) will take a little longer to "kill" it ... hope your DD gets some relief!!

ugh!! 93?? way too hot for me!! enjoy your UBs ...

E ~ Everything bagel

F ~ NEXT

Respected Contributor

Good evening .... looks like it was a quiet day here .... hope everyone had a good day ....

Leaving the night light on ....

F ~ French Toast .... maybe for breakfast??

G ~ NEXT