Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!

Happy Thursday!  OH HAPPY DAY.....Tootie is back!!  Good to hear you are slowly feeling better.  You were really knocked off your feet for awhile.  Queen is cancelling BAT for this week.  Tootie will still be in "recovery mode".   Our next BAT will be Kentucky Derby Day!  🐎 Get your hats ready!  👒

Rainy weather here but I need to get to grocery store.  Looks like I have a break with raindrops so better go.

See you later!

O .... Oatmeal

NEXT .... P

Respected Contributor
Argh. Another post lost

Toto tie. Happy to see you

P: peaches

Q: next
Respected Contributor
I meant to say Tootie! Darn boards.
Honored Contributor

These are the worst boards...ever!!!  To top that off last night I happen to catch a few minutes of David V's show.....the computers were down!!  He said operators were taking orders by hand, etc....all will be well, etc!  WHAT??? A company like this  with the worst IT Department I have ever seen!! I hang on because of friends I enjoy here!!  CRAZY!  They would have lost my sale last night....if interested.....I would not do the pencil down the info and input later craziness.  Too bad...bye-bye!  OK...rant over!  

OK....signing off....and hoping Tootie is feeling better.😀🌷🌷

Q ..... Quiet in Kitchen!  Queen.....shhhhhhhh!

NEXT .... R

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  A great day! - Tootie's back and feeling better! My DD now has it - what a horrible thing.  Keep up with the UB's - they're always an excellent choice.

Thankfully, I wasn't on when all the computers went crazy.  Sounds like it was a gigantic mess!  You would think their IT dept would be top notch.

Good idea about canceling BAT giving us time to work on our KD hats.

Eye doc this morning for a regular check up with dilation - oh joy!  This medical social life is not what I had in mind.  I am fortunate to have decent health insurance and I'll leave it at that.  We will be 91 today then start going back to the normal 80's. 

Passing the coffee ~ and good thoughts for Tootie

R = risotto

S is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Good morning friends .... Dr. visit went ok ... another round of meds (apparently the one med that I can't take would have "killed" this sooner ... so I have to take the one that I am on a little longer .... ugh!!) .... thoughts to your DD cookie, this is terribly painful ....

Kentucky Derby already?? where is the time going?? .... well, since I will be UBing most of the day (and weekend) I should be able to work on mine ....

Glad I missed all the computer issues too .... not good for such a big company .... (walker, your rant made me smile .... I needed that!! Woman LOL)

Have a good day .... I'll pass the coffee as I'm staying away from caffeine .... (for now)

S ~ Soup ... maybe I'll try some today

T ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!

Tootie, glad to see you back....on schedule here....even if you are not quite "normal" yet....😉.  Sounds like that first medicine you were on .....which would have killed the problem....almost killed you!!!  Awful!  But, you are getting better so that is what is important.  Now, we need to send our GET WELL wishes to cookie's DD!

Cookie, another medical social visit, eh?  Eyes, teeth, body.....fix or repair......regular maintenance!!!  Always something!  Just keep your fun spirit and sense of humor.  The day I stop laughing I may as well check-out.

Kittyfan, good luck with new construction....should be more good stories to come.

Bigkat????  How are things on "your side of the pond"?  

Well, better get on my horse .....,oh, and think of hat.....anyway....busy day.....see you later.

T .... Tea (no caffeine) for Tootie (with her soup)

NEXT ..... U .......hmmmm.....U....U....U

Respected Contributor
Good afternoon. Traveled to the next burg to a fellow church members house. We were doing some center pieces for our brunch next week. We were able to use up some silk flowers. We had a lovely time. She lives in the country and they just built a new house. Her DD lives next door. They are having an i ground pool put in lots of dirt to put in the neighbors field.

My nephew is in town on business from MN. Cookie he left home it was 38 and coming to Tx almost 90! Get to visit with him tomorrow before he heads home. He lived here leaving 20 yrs plus. Spent six years in a Marine.

U: ummm ummm good

V: next
Valued Contributor

So glad Tootie is back!  Now we are back to "Normal" (ours)  Eye doc visit was 2 hours.  They were very busy and it was 30 miles 1 way.  I have cataracts (not bothersome) and am stable.  She wants to see me in 6 months at the local office thankfully.  No social life next week!

DD went to work this morning but came home early this afternoon - just too tired and still not hungry.  We are trying with a pizza.  She must be on the same meds as you Tootie.  She started this around the 24th. Bright side of all this - I didn't have to cook all week!

Sounds as if you really enjoyed yourelf kittyfan!  Boy, your nephew sure got a shock, didn't he?

V = Very good pizza!

W is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor
My nephew was born in Tx and they lived in Ok for a time. Moved to MN for a job. He posts pics of snow---brr. A lady at church is from KS. One Sunday I was bundled up and she was in shirtsleeves. Said she didn't need her winter clothes here. Yes but our summers can be brutal.

Cookie: Hope your DD is on the mend.

W: water. Got to keep hydrated

X: or not