Respected Contributor

BEEF BARLEY SOUP

C is next

Super Contributor

Hello again morning lover!

C- Cilantro and Cumin....love them both!!!!! (that crazy cilantro goes bad too fast)

D is next

Honored Contributor

Bigkat, thanks for sharing that recipe....sounds good and I will try it soon.   Wow, 187 ornaments!  Makes me wonder how many I have.  

D........Deviled Eggs...yum!

NEXT....E

Super Contributor

Good morning and happy Friday!!

Off to get groceries and errands this morning.

Never counted ornaments before! I usually have more on the tree, but the ribbon took up a lot of space! Now I need DH to pack it up and put it away.

Have a great day!!

E- Egg Sausage Casserole

F is next

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  I will second bigkat's happy Friday!   I have never thought to count ornaments either.  I do know when I had my own tree it was loaded with mostly one of a kind (collected for 40+ years).  It was a lot of work, but the end result was beautiful.  Isn't it funny how certain things appeal to us and turn into a hobby/collection?  It seems as though it takes twice the time to take stuff down as it did to put it up!  Mani this morning then vacuuming - love our Shark!  

Welcome to morning lover!  I am also a morning lover(early)

F = french toast

G is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Good morning and yes!! Happy Friday to all .... wow, bigkat 187?? do you store those all in one big tote?? or several small ones??

We will be mild today ... 30 degrees now and will go up to 43 with rain!! which will make for a slushy, messy day as the snow will start to melt ...

Grocery shopping this morning ....

Have a good day ... don't forget BAT tomorrow!!

G ~ Garbage bags

H ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Good Morning Friends!

Hungry now....I will take some Egg Sausage Casserole with French Toast too, bigkat and cookie.  And, of course, look forward to another delicious BAT tomorrow!  See you there!  Looking forward to annoying your neighbors, Tootie.   Just kidding....how could our lovable group be annoying?   To know us is to love us.....we just like to have fun!

I have a hair cut appointment this morning.  My gal is about to have a baby so glad I can see her one more time before she leaves.   I will have to find a substitute for awhile....or let my hair grow....hmmm.....Queen could have pony tail....ha!  

Another Happpppy Friday from me to everyone!

H........Honey

NEXT.......I

Respected Contributor
Boy this week zipped by. BAT sounds delightful. I do love breakfast.

Sun is out but we are expecting a drop in temps this weekend. I need a hair cut. My stylist shop closed. Not sure where she went. Oh finding someone new.

I : ice cream sundae. Love a hot fudge. Yum

J: next
Super Contributor

This week sure did zip by!

40 and rainy right now.

I have many totes of ornaments...need to let some go that I will never use again! What I do use is 2 lg. Totes. I have a lot of boxed glass ones, but I really like to use the shatter proof ones that you have to tap on to see if they are glass or not. I have learned that kids and kitties and glass ornaments falling to a wood floor are not a good mix! 

Have a good evening!

J- Jalapeno Pie...never heard of this, just peppers, cheese eggs and seasonings baked.

K is next

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~ Waiting for our hostess.  Hope you aren't having trouble with your neighbors and the for sale sign again Tootie!  I polished up my catmobile and am ready to decorate your driveway!  Hopefully, Queen Air will not overrshadow my efforts!

bigkat, thejalapeno pie sound great and may be similar to chili rellano casserole.  Same ingredients only with ground beef or sometimes left over pot roast. 

Line starts here for BAT ~

K = kielbasa

L is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.