Respected Contributor

Oh, hi walker ... DH is home today ... he was talking to me when I was trying to write ...

I ~ Ice cream

J ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor
Hi Tootie!! You snuck up behind me!! Have a good day ""running"" with your DM! Cold weather does make us move faster! I......Ice Cream.....cold but good thought......NEXT......J
Honored Contributor
HA! Hop Scotch! Great minds think alike too!!!! J........Jelly......NEXT.......K
Respected Contributor

Found the rice recipe (walker) and the chicken one (cookie) ... both sound great!! plan on trying both!!

K ~ Ketchup ... Heinz is our favorite too, bigkat!

L ~ NEXT

Super Contributor

Hi! Good morning. Cold start to our day with sun and 4 - 6 inches more of snow starting this afternoon. Quest has been out three times since Thursday and I think everything is finally fixed. There were three houses that had issues.

bigkat, so very glad that you had a good meeting with the principal. FHG, hope you get your pipes fixed. cookie5 and kittyfan, you all are having some bad weather. When I had jury duty about 1 1/2 years ago the little lady next to me was 82. I told her that at 75 you can be taken of the list. She stayed, but they did release her. Tootie15, Barney is a Brittany Spaniel. walker, how is QM? Hope everyone stays safe and warm. Kathy

L = Lemon Butter Muffins

M is next

P.S. I am going to check out the recipes you all posted.

Super Contributor

Good morning!! I need to check out those recipes too...yum! Very sunny here this morning, was in the teens...don't know now, but no snow for today thankfully.

Had a call from the principal a bit ago to let us know she will be meeting with the teacher in the next day or two. We really thought it was going to be longer than that according to her and the process it would take. Don't know what sped that up, or who she talked to that said it needs to be dealt with right now. It's good, but I'm a bit nervous as to what will be said and how it will be taken and mostly how it will fall on my son being in her class. We do trust the principal and how she will handle things. I can only imagine things will be very awkward after that.

I have never been on jury duty...my sister as MANY times...how does that happen??

Have a great day!!

M-Melon Baller...my kids always used this for play-dough, it's probably still in with that stuff!

N is next

** Found the recipes, sound great! Cookie, you need to post the next ingredient there!!

Honored Contributor
Hi friends! Kathy, glad you are back in service there.....disruptions are frustrating. QM is doing well; thank heavens since it is not easy for me to get over for visits in winter. She tells me not to come so she won't worry about my travels. I may follow that for time being til we get more of a break with weather. I may get there on a clear day and be stuck getting back. How well bigkat can understand! So, I will keep calling everyday and keep tabs on her. She will turn 99 in early April. Bigkat, I would feel a bit nervous too about principal talking with teacher. But, it is a good thing. The principal would not be quick to do it if she did not feel it was necessary. Your priority is your son and he only has to be in her class a few more months. Maybe she doesn't realize how she is affecting him (probably others). Maybe she will apologize! She cannot continue to treat your son unfairly. I really hope it goes well. Keep us posted. See you later.(I should use my PC...this IPad makes it small to read doesn't it ? Sorry)..... N......Non-Dairy Whipped Topping..........NEXT.......O
Super Contributor
Hi walker! I have no problem reading it...I'm on my phone and I know that shows up different too. We will have to have a big birthday bash for QM. Sure hope things clear up soon for you to get some visits in. Thanks for letting me vent. I have many neighbors that work in the school system and I need to be careful who I talk to. O-Orange glazed chicken. P is next
Respected Contributor

Hello ... well, we made it!! I didn't have to "drag" DM, she actually walked along on her own ... the sun was out and made it feel a lot warmer!! ... bigkat, so glad that a meeting was set up ... things may be strained between you and the teacher, but it is in the best interest of your son ... wouldn't you like to be a fly on the wall to hear what was said?? ... hope it works out for your son!! ... and possibly other students as well (like walker said) ... walker, God Bless QM ... 99?? how wonderful is that!! ... how sweet that she tells you it is OK not to come ... Kathy, I can just picture Barney frolicking around in the snow!! ...glad someone likes it ....

O ~ Oreos

P ~ NEXT

PS ~ walker, I don't think your print is too small ...

Respected Contributor

Hi bigkat ... I agree on the Birthday Bash for QM ... get your pyro ideas going ...

P ~ Popsicle

Q ~ NEXT