Respected Contributor

Hello .... it has been dark and rainy all day long .... tomorrow more of the some .... I hate when I have to have lights on in the house during the day!! ... I guess we are all getting the rain ... kittyfan, hope the rain holds up/lets up for Thursday football.

B ~ Bundt Pan

C ~ NEXT

Valued Contributor

Good morning !  I don't like lights on in the daytime either, Tootie.  Feels strange.  I do love the rain as long as I am inside enjoying it.  As kittyfan said earlier, we are scheduled for rain tomorrow and Saturday.  I am loving the 50 degree mornings!  Good thing we are living a fantasy and all the rain won't affect our Halloween BAT.  Can't wait to see what Queen has done with QA.  I will bring a breadfast desert

Halloween cake.jpg

C = chimichangas

D is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Good morning cookie and all .... more rain for us today too, but it is a warm 51!! ... next week we are supposed to be sunny and in the the 60's ... yay!!

Bad weather will not stop our BAT fun .... we can do anything .... anywhere  Woman Very Happy ...

cookie, your breakfast dessert looks yummy!! by the expression on his face ... I think he knows he's doomed!!

Nothing special planned today ... have a good day!!

D ~ Dirty breakfast dishes ... (calling my name from the sink)

E ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!

Windy City is windy today.....chilly as well...in 40's....sigh....oh well, layer up!   The last two days have been damp and grey.....inside lights on days....I don't like having to do that either.   By the way this is time change weekend.....fall back one hour Sunday.

Putting finishing touches on QA for BAT....costume almost ready too.   Cookie, love that dessert....funny.

Heading to grocery store today.  This cool weather makes me think of the comfort foods and soups.  I found a recipe for Lasagna Soup......not sure why that name because it is more veggie with pasta than lasagna.  Will let you know if I try it.

Have a nice Thursday.....eat well, rest well..."UBs"....stay well!

E.........Extra Large Eggs

NEXT......F

Respected Contributor
Good afternoon ladies. Oh I do dislike the time change. Don't like the dark creeping in early. I think it is later than it is.

F: fantasy. Got to have some in our lives

G: nrxt
Valued Contributor

Good morning ~ Loving our T'storm.  Lightning and thunder earlier (5AM) now it's relatively quiet.  Thursdays are every man for himself dinners and I was just about to settle in when SIL announced that he had grilled some ribs - did I want any.  Foolish, foolish man.  

No plans for me for Halloween - we don't get any trick or treaters around here.  Too dark and too far to walk in between properties. Just got a flood warning on my phone - hope things are okay by you, kittyfan.  UB's today !!!!

G = G'mas meds 

H is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Good morning cookie and all .... mmmmmmm!! so that's where that good smell was coming from ... I'm sure you enjoyed those ribs cookie!! .... we get a handful of little trick or treaters and a ton of bigger ones (way too big to be trick or treating ... IMO) ... I shut the lights off at 8:30ish ... anyone after that is out of luck ... (I was home alone one year and had a scare with 16-17 year olds at the door later in the evening ... they told me "in so many words" that they didn't like what we were passing out)

We had rain and high winds yesterday ... today, showers and high of 49!!

Don't forget our Halloween BAT Costume Party tomorrow ...

H ~ Happy Halloween

I ~ NEXT

Super Contributor

Good morning and happy Halloween eve....or just Friday!

I always say this, but, where did this week go, let alone October??

Not a good weekend in store, but maybe there will be a break in the rain tomorrow.

Off to get groceries after I run my youngest to school. Have a great day. I'm ready for BAT!!

H-Hot dog buns

I is next

Super Contributor

Hey Tootie!! Site is so slow for me today!!

I- Ice box cake

J is next

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!

Bigkat, I am with you saying....where did week go?...month go?,etc., flying by!!!  Sure hope weather clears for tomorrow evening.  We are suppose to have some rain too.  

But, rain or shine, tomorrow is our Halloween BAT.  QA and costume ready......clue....lovable dog with red scarf!  What can I bring, Tootie?  

Ribs on grill, yum, cookie!!

Happy Friday!  See you later.

J........Jello 

NEXT.....K