Respected Contributor

A nice warm place for me too!! We are in the midst of a blizzard as I write....can't even see across the street. Snowing, windy and very cold ... we are at 11 degrees, windchill -17!! We are all hunkered down for the night ....

Stay warm and safe ....

V ~ Velveeta Mac and Cheese

W ~ NEXT

Super Contributor

Hi! Oh Tootie15, how much colder can you get??? The weather this morning said it hasn't been this cold in 20 years... kittyfan nice to "see" you. Mr. Boodles, cute name. Barney had a walk today with dad but seemed okay when he got back. Usually, when its this cold he will snuggle into me! Everyone stay...

w = Warm

X is next (or not)

Highlighted
Honored Contributor
OK...Pago..Pago...looking good...anything looks better than Chicago!...FHG...you are our pilot...we go where you go....however.....I am Queen and own QA...HA! By the way, bigkat..you are right negativity breeds negativity.....we need to stay focused....and POSITIVE...and by the way, no negative people on our FF! Adios.....hugs to all here.......X......X it out.......and we know it is WINTER.........Y........YOU ARE THE BEST HERE!........and..for those keeping track.. Yogurt......NEXT......Z.....I have gone nuts!.....HA
Respected Contributor

I was wondering why I'm not feeling the heat, and it turns out all the vents are blocked...by kitties lying on them! {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Z/A = A Zooful of Animal Crackers

Mary Ann only used real ingredients in her animal crackers recipe

B =

Valued Contributor

Good morning all ~ We are at a toasty 22 right now. I came down with a Monday after coughing all day Sunday. Better this morning though. I had to move to TX to get sick. I hadn't had a cold in 12 years until i moved here. Yes, somewhere warm PLEASE! walker - I knew it! You have hung around the FF group too long - even got crowned Queen!!! You are definitely certified crazy like the rest of us! {#emotions_dlg.devil2} Stay warm!!!!

B = butternut squash

C is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Good morning cookie and all .... Bitter, bitter cold at 0 degrees!! Snowing, blowing and very cold ... still!! We did not get bombarded with snow as much as some or our surrounding areas.... yet!! ... they say it is coming!! Schools and a lot of businesses are closed today .... DH and DD, not so lucky....they had to go into work!! On his way out, DH discovered we had a couple pieces of our house siding "blowing in the wind." So, of course, he had to stop, get the ladder and put them back in place....all while battling the winds (that's just him!) My job?? ... was to watch from the side door .... just in case..... All went well!!

C ~ Crazy fun ... what we have with our Crazy Queen while eating ...

C ~ Cranberry muffins

D ~ NEXT

Stay warm and safe!!

Honored Contributor
Good Morning.....Good Morning.......sitting comfortably in my warm home and thankful for that.....temperature outside now is -10. Guess most of the nation is feeling some chilling effect. Cookie....sorry you caught a cold.....glad you are feeling better. Stay warm, stay safe out there everyone......have a good Tuesday........C.......Cookies!.....NEXT......D
Honored Contributor
Ha.....there you are Tootie....beat me....scarey that your DH was on a ladder in this crazy weather...glad that went ok. Crazy Frozen Queen looking forward to crazy FF fun....better start digging out QA.......ok....where were we.......D.......Dishwasher......NEXT......E
Super Contributor

Good morning!!! The lake is keeping us warmer than they thought, we are 17 below with the wind chill now, but below us and more inland is much colder like you have been in Chicago walker.

Tootie, what is it with those guy's?? My Dh was doing that over the weekend with my Christmas decor outside! It has to come down NOW!!! Ladders in this weather don't mix well.

Feel better cookie!

E-Eggs sunny side up (need some sun!!)

F is next

Super Contributor

Hi! Good morning. We are supposed to get to 56 today. I doubt that, it is overcast and cold. walker, saw your weather this morning. Can't imagine being stuck on a train in the snow!!! Tootie15 and bigkat, your DH's sound just like mine. I think this weather is making us all a little stir crazy. cookie5, get better we need you for this weekend's FF. walker, how is QM? Stay warm and safe today. Kathy

F = French Dip

G is next