Respected Contributor

Re: Stupid Question About Fish

Tonight was my second time eating Walmart fresh (never frozen) salmon from Chile. I had never tried it pre-pandemic and couldn't bring myself to order it online for curbside pickup, but I was missing fresh salmon.  @Kachina624  I know you also do curbside from Walmart. Have you tried it?

Happy to report it's fine. It comes on a styrofoam tray but the covering plastic appears to have been vacuum-wrapped. Tonight I sauteed it with spices and chopped fresh scallions.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Stupid Question About Fish

@PickyPicky3 wrote:

Tonight was my second time eating Walmart fresh (never frozen) salmon from Chile. I had never tried it pre-pandemic and couldn't bring myself to order it online for curbside pickup, but I was missing fresh salmon.  @Kachina624  I know you also do curbside from Walmart. Have you tried it?

Happy to report it's fine. It comes on a styrofoam tray but the covering plastic appears to have been vacuum-wrapped. Tonight I sauteed it with spices and chopped fresh scallions.

@PickyPicky3.  I'm not a fish lover so salmon is much too strong for me.  On the rare occasion I eat fish, it's flounder, halibut or fresh water bass or trout.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment