Honored Contributor

Wow, this looks good and just like the Girl Scout cookie.

Directions and how-to photos on video from Delish.

http://www.delish.com/cooking/recipe-ideas/videos/a52136/samoa-bundt-cake-video/?src=nl&mag=del&list...

cake

Honored Contributor

@Noel7

That's what I like about you.....you're such a bad girl, but in a good way, LOL!Heart

My sugar-lovin' DH will lose his mind over this one!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Super Contributor

@Noel7@Thank you. Looks so good. Don't know when I will make it but certainly putting it in my recipe notes. I love using a box cake then adding to it just like the Cake Dr. Recipes. ❤

Esteemed Contributor

OMG this cake looks like a dream come true, BUT, yes there is always that BUT, DH is allergic to coconut, WHY?

Respected Contributor

@Noel7  Thanks for posting looks delicious going to give it a try.  Hope you are well Dear Friend.

Honored Contributor

Good Monday Morning, Everyone Woman Very Happy

Not only does this cake seem decadent to me, it's also pretty easy.

It also struck me that it'e perfect for Easter.  Chocolate and coconut?  That works for me, lol.

@KingstonsMomI love your comment about bad girl but in a good way, that made my morning!

Esteemed Contributor

@Noel7

Thanks for sharing what has got to be yummy cake recipe.  Always on the look-out for anything with coconut, so jumped on it.  : )

Trusted Contributor

Hi @Noel7,

Thanks for posting this delicious-looking recipe! Smiley Happy

This looks really awesome, and has some of my favorite ingredients in it--caramel, chocolate, and coconut!

I love to make Bundt cakes. They're my favorite type of cake to make!