Respected Contributor

SUGGESTIONS FOR A CAPPUCCINO MACHINE...

[ Edited ]

I'm looking for a cappuccino machine, preferably on the small side.  Hubby loves it so a one or 2 cup size would be fine...thanks for any suggestions.   I really don't want the ones with pods...I prefer to use my own espresso ground coffee.  

Respected Contributor

Re: SUGGESTIONS FOR A CAPPUCCINO MACHINE...

I'm looking at one I see on Amazon...Mr. Coffee barista...uses your own ground Coffee. $199.00.
Any opinions? Got good reviews.
Esteemed Contributor

If you buy a cappucciano machine from Amazon, my suggestion is to buy the 3 year extended coverage. I had purchased a machine for $199 and it broke w/in one year. It made great cappuccinos. sigh. But I got a full refund w/ not much of a hassle. I also recommend buying the metal tamper and a stainless steamer pitcher. Lastly, if you are going to grind your own beans and can buy a grinder that has numbers/designations for how fine you grind, play around a but to get the grind where it produces the best shot, then mark the grind designation that works for you. 

For my current machine, I spent a bit more and purchased at COSTCO as their return policy is awesome. It's an awesome machine and my goodness, do I look forward to the first cup each morning.

Good luck w/ your new machine. Once you get your system down, you will be so spoiled for your own cup, you won't like anyone elses. Smiley Happy 

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Respected Contributor

@kate2357 ...thanks for the info!!   I just ordered from bed n bath...got 20 % off.