Esteemed Contributor

Making Copies Of Forum Recipes

Is anyone else making copies just in case these boards close for good?  I started a file for the recipes that I hope to make.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Making Copies Of Forum Recipes

I made a file on my iPad I save them too and I also have copied some. 

Respected Contributor

Me too!

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Trusted Contributor

Does anyone else remember when someone on these boards created a website with all the posters' recipes?  I have been on these boards since day 1 when it was called Shop Talk.  I think there are some others who have been here as long.

I had bookmarked it and saved the page, but this is a couple of computers ago, so I have lost track of the link, or I would share it.  I have always gotten great inspiration from the posters here and some really good recipes.  That was a great site!

Gloria 

Honored Contributor

I started saving them in a file in Word Document on PC years ago.  I have forty pages of that file now.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Respected Contributor

@SXMGirl   I have always copied the recipes that sound good and/or that I may make.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@GloriBee wrote:

Does anyone else remember when someone on these boards created a website with all the posters' recipes?  I have been on these boards since day 1 when it was called Shop Talk.  I think there are some others who have been here as long.

I had bookmarked it and saved the page, but this is a couple of computers ago, so I have lost track of the link, or I would share it.  I have always gotten great inspiration from the posters here and some really good recipes.  That was a great site!

Gloria 

@GloriBee  I remember that but I don't remember her name.  I copied the web address(url) for those recipes but the site is  long gone.  That was quite a while back.  I think it was called bb-recipes or something like that.

Trusted Contributor

@KatieB wrote:

@GloriBee wrote:

Gloria 

@GloriBee  I remember that but I don't remember her name.  I copied the web address(url) for those recipes but the site is  long gone.  That was quite a while back.  I think it was called bb-recipes or something like that.

@Katie , thank you!  You are so right!  You jarred my memory!  That was the name alright!  Such a great site.  It was well-organized by categories, too.  Too bad it is long gone!

Respected Contributor

I have the Holiday bb-recipe file and I would be happy to share it with you all.  I am not sure how to share it though. Google docs,etc?? If anyone has any ideas, let me know.