Esteemed Contributor

@Reconnaissant-You simply must stop posting all of these delicious recipes.  Everything looks so good, I must try them. : )  lol

Thank you for sharing.  I thank you, my pants-not so much.

Honored Contributor

@qbetzforreal wrote:

@Reconnaissant-You simply must stop posting all of these delicious recipes.  Everything looks so good, I must try them. : )  lol

@qbetzforreal 

Quit putting your pants in the closet.  They seem to shrink during the winter.  I don't know why. It could be the dry cleaners, it could be the munchkins in the closet.  Something does that.

Esteemed Contributor

@Nonametoday wrote:

@qbetzforreal wrote:

@qbetzforreal 

Quit putting your pants in the closet.  They seem to shrink during the winter.  I don't know why. It could be the dry cleaners, it could be the munchkins in the closet.  Something does that.

@Nonametoday- lol I wish that was the case and I could blame someone or something else!

Honored Contributor

Re: @Reconnaissant

[ Edited ]

@qbetzforreal wrote:

@Nonametoday wrote:

@qbetzforreal wrote:

@qbetzforreal 

@Nonametoday- lol I wish that was the case and I could blame someone or something else!

@qbetzforreal   Just blame the cleaners or the closet.  No need to give up good food during Covid.  We all share the same situation and I am not going to blame myself when there is a whole big closet and a lot of dry cleaners I can blame.  Smiley Wink

Esteemed Contributor

@Nonametoday wrote:

@qbetzforreal wrote:

@Nonametoday wrote:

@qbetzforreal wrote:

@qbetzforreal 

@qbetzforreal   Just blame the cleaners or the closet.  No need to give up good food during Covid.  We all share the same situation and I am not going to blame myself when there is a whole big closet and a lot of dry cleaners I can blame.  Smiley Wink

@NonametodayI wish could even blame it on the Coronavirus.   It's me!!  lol

Valued Contributor

@qbetzforreal 

Just posted a lemon blueberry cake just for you 😊

Esteemed Contributor

@Reconnaissant wrote:

@qbetzforreal 

Just posted a lemon blueberry cake just for you 😊

@Reconnaissant- booooo!  This is just wrong!!!!Smiley Very Happy

Valued Contributor

@qbetzforreal 

I know. Sorry 

Esteemed Contributor

@Reconnaissant wrote:

@qbetzforreal 

I know. Sorry 

@ReconnaissantYou're not sorry.  : )

Valued Contributor

@qbetzforreal wrote:

@Reconnaissant wrote:

@qbetzforreal 

I know. Sorry 

@ReconnaissantYou're not sorry.  : )

@qbetzforreal 

Really sorry. I baked it and donated it.