Honored Contributor

Ready . . . Set . . . Skillet!

I just received this from our friends at Delish and thought I would share as there have been more than a few posts from folks looking for new ideas for family members that are on specific diets.  Hopefully with 145 unique recipes they may find something that can help with their family meal planning:

http://www.delish.com/cooking/menus/g1467/one-skillet-dinners/?src=nl&mag=del&list=nl_dnl_news&date=...

Respected Contributor

Re: Ready . . . Set . . . Skillet!

Thank you for posting.  I have taken note of several recipes to try.

Honored Contributor

@momtochloe Very cool! I love the Delish website and follow them on Pinterest and Facebook. Thank you!

Honored Contributor

Oh thank you @GenXmuse!  I too like their recipes, always delicious and easy to make.  I had no idea they were on Pinterest, I'll have to go take a look.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks a lot for the link, @momtochloe.

I like a lot of what I see there! 😍

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

wrote:

I just received this from our friends at Delish and thought I would share as there have been more than a few posts from folks looking for new ideas for family members that are on specific diets.  Hopefully with 145 unique recipes they may find something that can help with their family meal planning:

http://www.delish.com/cooking/menus/g1467/one-skillet-dinners/?src=nl&mag=del&list=nl_dnl_news&date=...

@momtochloe Thanks!!  :-)  I took a quick lookie-loo and LIKED what I saw.  I plan to try some of those recipes in my Lodge cast iron pans (unless they're overly acidic).  Thanks again, mtc!  I have always loved it when you've shared treasures of the recipe kind.  You turned me onto Delish, and I have occasionally gone to their site for ideas and inspiration.

Honored Contributor

@agnesann and @Ruthie-Roo, thank you so much for your very kind comments as they truly made my day!  I know it's hard sometimes to try and find something new and different to make so it's nice to have sites like Delish and Tablespoon which always have interesting ideas and they always turn out well . . . Perfecto animated emoticon

Super Contributor

wrote:

@agnesann and @Ruthie-Roo, thank you so much for your very kind comments as they truly made my day!  I know it's hard sometimes to try and find something new and different to make so it's nice to have sites like Delish and Tablespoon which always have interesting ideas and they always turn out well . . . Perfecto animated emoticon

@momtochloe :-)  You're welcome!  I'm glad I could make someone's day.  Yes, sometimes finding new and different thngs to make, or inspiration on modifying some things, can be hard, indeed.  Never heard of Tablespoon.  I'll have to look that up.  Thanks again!