Honored Contributor

Re: Quick Pot Sticker Soup

[ Edited ]

@mustang66lady

@ChiliPepper

Yes it is a very quiet Saturday around here but I figured everyone must be busy getting ready for Christmas.  It is bright and sunny here today with no chance of any snow or anything until next Friday.  Mustang, Happy Birthday to your DD!  Have a wonderful time celebrating tonight!  Chili, I hope you have a lovely time at DD's concerts this weekend and may you have a snowless drive each time!

I have actually been cooking today and have a new chicken recipe planned for tomorrow.  Today I made both of these and they turned out rather well especially the one from Trisha:

://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/trisha-yearwood/asparagus-casserole-2260614

https://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/katie-lee/melting-potatoes-5513135

This is the chicken I am making tomorrow:

https://www.thespruceeats.com/baked-chicken-with-smoked-paprika-3051011

(I like this website and get lots of good recipes and tips from them).

Like I said, I would highly recommend Trisha's casserole, it was delicious and easy to make.  The potato one was fine but I don't think I would make it again.

Ladies, have a fabulous time with your respective evenings.  Chili again, enjoy DD's concert and Mustang, again Happy Birhtday to your DD and enjoy Oliver enjoying the live camel!

Image result for happy birthday gif

Image result for christmas camel

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Attn Aldi shoppers, did anyone happen to see those 12 Days of Christmas candles they had last week?  I purposely didn't go because I knew I would buy them if they were there but was just wondering if anyone saw them.

eta:  I tried their frozen asparagus today, two thumbs up.  Very good and tasty.

Honored Contributor

To our Kitchenette friends in the Southeast, I hope you are all doing well in that terrible weather that is blanketing your area.  Be safe!  Heart

Honored Contributor

Oh did you want this under the tree?

OS: "Heard something by the tree while I was making coffee. Eight tiny reindeer? Nope. Just one jerk. (That's the tree skirt he's laying on. When I woke up, it was under the tree)"

Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@momtochloe wrote:

Attn Aldi shoppers, did anyone happen to see those 12 Days of Christmas candles they had last week?  I purposely didn't go because I knew I would buy them if they were there but was just wondering if anyone saw them.

eta:  I tried their frozen asparagus today, two thumbs up.  Very good and tasty.

@momtochloe

I saw them, it was nice, but it didn’t knock my socks off. Kinda just a box of little candles.

I’ll look at it again tomorrow & report back.

Honored Contributor

@ChiliPepper wrote:

@momtochloe wrote:

@momtochloe

I saw them, it was nice, but it didn’t knock my socks off. Kinda just a box of little candles.

I’ll look at it again tomorrow & report back.

Hee no worries @ChiliPepper that is all I needed to hear, I didn't miss anything.  Have a wonderful time tonight my friend, enjoy!  Heart

Whatcha getting at Aldi tomorrow?

Honored Contributor

@momtochloe wrote:

@ChiliPepper

@VaBelle35

I don't know if you noticed but Top Chef's new season started last night.  I am watching it on On Demand right now.  Aside from Padma wearing mom jeans I have no comment so far.

Ha!   I noticed those, too.  I assume they are very in style in Europe

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

I'm back!

Last night was our holiday party.  My decorating tyrant did not disappoint, but a few people almost left in anger or tears getting them out on the tables.  I was skipping and laughing because it wasn't me making everyone crazy for a change.  LOL

Centerpiece.JPG

Everyone at the party was coming up to me and asking where we bought the centerpieces.  They were over the moon when we said they could take them home.

My Origami shelves came on Thursday.  I put them up this morning.  I still need to organize, but I was able to get almost everything unpacked that I had to pack up for the renovations.  These bridge sets were really a great buy.  They also came with the shelf liners.  I can't use the bridges right now because I have other shelves I need to get rid of, but as I get rid of my other shelves, I'll add the bridges in.

Basement.jpg

Today I had to go shopping for our adopt a family.  I had a ton of cash to use to buy things.  I went to Marshalls, Kohls and Target and got everything.  Kids stuff is not cheap!

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Esteemed Contributor

@momtochloe wrote:

@mustang66lady

@ChiliPepper

Yes it is a very quiet Saturday around here but I figured everyone must be busy getting ready for Christmas.  It is bright and sunny here today with no chance of any snow or anything until next Friday.  Mustang, Happy Birthday to your DD!  Have a wonderful time celebrating tonight!  Chili, I hope you have a lovely time at DD's concerts this weekend and may you have a snowless drive each time!

I have actually been cooking today and have a new chicken recipe planned for tomorrow.  Today I made both of these and they turned out rather well especially the one from Trisha:

://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/trisha-yearwood/asparagus-casserole-2260614

https://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/katie-lee/melting-potatoes-5513135

This is the chicken I am making tomorrow:

https://www.thespruceeats.com/baked-chicken-with-smoked-paprika-3051011

(I like this website and get lots of good recipes and tips from them).

Like I said, I would highly recommend Trisha's casserole, it was delicious and easy to make.  The potato one was fine but I don't think I would make it again.

Ladies, have a fabulous time with your respective evenings.  Chili again, enjoy DD's concert and Mustang, again Happy Birhtday to your DD and enjoy Oliver enjoying the live camel!

Image result for happy birthday gif

Image result for christmas camel

Oh my stars and garters @momtochloe

We got home a little bit ago and I had to take a shower and get some things ready for tomorrow before sitting down to read.  This is hysterical!  Oliver has such a good time. We took DD to a Mexican restaurant of her choice.  After dinner they came out to sing to her and then lightly smashed her nose in a huge fried ice cream topped with a ton of whipped cream, chocolate sauce, strawberry sauce all in a fried tortilla shell that was coated in cinnamon sugar.  Then off to the life Nativity where Oliver proceeded to pet the camels and other livestock including llamas (not too sure they were at the stables at the birth of Jesus!).  They were playing Christmas songs and he was dancing as we walked from station to station.  What a great evening.  Wish you could have been with us!  Thank you for posting these.  Heart