Honored Contributor

Snow & ice storm in my area.

Gotta head home before it gets too bad.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Quick Pot Sticker Soup

[ Edited ]

@ChiliPepper 

I hate that you and @RespectLife live in an area that has so much bad weather in the winter.  Please take care of yourselves and please carry an emergency pack of flares, extra gloves, a blanket, some snacks, etc. in case you end up in an accident or traffic situation.  It really isn't much to put a tote in the car with items you may need in an emergency situation.  And it can mean the difference of life and death.  Please take care.

Honored Contributor

@mustang66lady 

Very, very good advice for all of us. Thanks!!!

I keep an old pair of boots in the car in the winter too. They aren't fancy/pretty but they would keep my feet warm/dry in a pinch.

A bottle of water is a good idea too, just gotta take it in the house at night so it doesn't freeze.

We're having rain turning to freezing rain/ice so I scooted out of work to get home before it got worse.

They issued a high wind warning for tonight into tomorrow. 40 - 50 MPH winds with gusts up to 70 MPH!!! I wish I didn't have to work tomorrow but I do.

I feel bad for folks traveling everywhere the next couple of days for the holidays.

Be safe if you need to go out at all.

Honored Contributor

Whoo boy!!! Crazy wind, snow & ice storm all over the area. Visibility is really bad. I left work early, thankfully home safe & sound.

Time for something warm & cozy to eat, probably soup of some kind.

What's cooking at your house today???

Respected Contributor

@ChiliPepper wrote:

Whoo boy!!! Crazy wind, snow & ice storm all over the area. Visibility is really bad. I left work early, thankfully home safe & sound.

Time for something warm & cozy to eat, probably soup of some kind.

What's cooking at your house today???

@ChiliPepper, I'm glad you are home safe and sound. It is really cold here. Due to the wind about 200 thousand are without power and we have no snow but wet ground so trees are coming down in some places. It is snowing up at the mountain house and they did not get my furnace in yet. There is a mini split upstairs and I'm using heaters downstairs and hoping for the best. It is supposed to get down around -5.

Honored Contributor

@tiny 2 

Oh my goodness tiny! That's cold!!!

Prayers your power stays on & the heaters keep you warm & cozy!

Honored Contributor

MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS TO THE K-TEAM!!!

I hope there is some delicious food in your festivities today!

Honored Contributor

D18A700D-B89D-4F7C-B07B-EF1A3881F156.jpeg

Honored Contributor

C243F09A-D7FB-4BAD-92F8-EAE7F71BDEB7.gif

Honored Contributor

A watercolor vector card with forest animals, birds, Christmas tree and a winter forest. - 192535545