Honored Contributor

Re: Quick Pot Sticker Soup

[ Edited ]

SY302a_300x300.jpg

Honored Contributor

Oh no @tiny 2  my friend, I am sorry to hear this.  I so wish I lived by you so we could sit and share a cup of tea.  Sending you warm thoughts and comforting prayers dear lady . . . Heart

See the source image

Honored Contributor

sorry-for-your-loss-sympathy-image.png

Esteemed Contributor

@tiny 2 

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about Mr. Tiny.  I know this is the hardest thing you have to do.  I'm going to echo @ChiliPepper 's sentiment and wish we were closer to help you thru this.  Sadly we are not but we are here anytime you need to talk, a shoulder to cry on, or need a laugh-even if it is just a smile that sweeps briefly across your face.  Just let us know what you need from us.  And of course, we will be keeping you in our thoughts and prayers.  Heart

Respected Contributor

@tiny 2 wrote:

@RespectLife @mustang66lady @momtochloe @Writer with Flair @ChiliPepper @VaBelle35 @novamc1 

Thanks to all of my special Kitchenettes for all of your support in these many days you have been with me. Mr. Tiny passed away last evening. Love to you all and my deepest thanks.

Dearest tiny 2,

I am so sorry to hear this sad, sad news.  Like many of the other Kitchenettes, I so wish we lived closer.

You have accomplished what most people only wish that they could have done.  You have been there for your husband to support him every step of the way.  How wonderful that you know that you did absolutely everything that you could have done for Mr. tiny 2 and that you don't have to have any regrets about his final days.  Most people cannot say that.

You are such a strong and amazing woman, tiny 2.  I know I speak for everyone else on this forum when I say I count myself privileged to know you and to count you as a dear friend.

Sending many prayers and much love your way.

Writer 

Honored Contributor

Dear @tiny 2 I am so sorry for your loss.  I am keeping you in my prayers.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Super Contributor

Dear @Tiny2:  I am so very sorry for your loss.  Please know that you are in my thoughts. 

Esteemed Contributor

Dear @KathyInColorado 

Thank you for your sweet post.  I welcome you to the "Soup" thread and hope you join us often.  We are open to all who read this thread.  

Honored Contributor

Good morning Kitchenettes, happy Wednesday my friends and a special morning hug for our friend @tiny2 . . . Heart

Honored Contributor

Re: Quick Pot Sticker Soup

[ Edited ]

Ok, attention Aldi shoppers.  If you haven't already received it, I had a $5 off a $30 order in my mail I just picked up (unfortunately not before I went to Aldi so I guess I have to go again next week).  It was crazy busy in there today with lots of turkeys and hams (one woman's cart was literally nothing but hams!).  I grabbed:

• That tablecloth/napkin set in "grey" (quotes being used because once I got it into daylight the "grey" turned to "green" but then luckily morphed back to "grey" once again in my home.
  • The set of two woven baskets (very sturdy/heavy and very popular today at the store)
  • Those mini silicone kitchen tools (they are so handy)
  • Another one of those mini ceramic pie plates (sigh, I know)
  • A bag of their frozen yeast rolls
  • A set of their mini quiche lorraines (they are very good at a good price of 2/$5)
  • A chicken fajita kit (those kits are also very good for the money)

I was under the mistaken impression that we didn't have much of a wind chill because the trees are barely moving around here until you get into a large, wide open parking lot and you realize they have been hoarding the wind chill factor . . . yikes, baby it is cold outside!