Honored Contributor

@momtochloe

Awwwwwwwww, hugs & smooches to Opal!!!

I was just thinking of them yesterday, I was looking back through our posts & ran into doggies & puppies!

(((Opal)))

Honored Contributor

@ChiliPepper wrote:

@RespectLife wrote:

@ChiliPepper

I didn't realize you don't have a Wegman's!  Bummer!  Anything you want me to bring you when we meet?  LOL

So is your WM a Superstore w/ a big grocery section?  I always get the best prices on the staples at WM.  Had 3 bad meats though...but the produce has gotten MUCH better!

@RespectLife

Yes, our WM is a nice Super Center. 

I do love the variety at Wegman's but the Syracuse suburb ones are always so loud & crowded. They are almost too big! 

Same thing with TJ's - too crowded.

Ah my friend @ChiliPepper the secret to TJ's is to hit it first thing Saturday morning and not a second later . . . you can fly through the store and get out before it becomes gridlocked.

And thanks for your kind words about Opal . . . she is just so huge, I can't imagine how many puppies are in there . . . oy!  Heart

That cube steak recipe is still percolating and it smells delicious.  Thanks for posting it!

Honored Contributor

I picked up my new glasses tonight.  Costco is quick!  I just ordered them Wednesday evening.

They are perfect.  Straight up bifocals is the way to go.  I was able to wear them all around the store and drive home with them with no issues.

FINALLY!

Now I can unload the 3 pairs of glasses from my purse.  LOL

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35 what I call my regular glasses are from Costco and I love them.  My around the house glasses are from America's Best and I have to say those have held up through the years as I am still wearing them in the house after almost eight years (please know I sleep in my glasses as I have the tv on all night . . . don't ask).

@ChiliPepper those cube steaks came out great!  It was a little soupy so of course I threw in a handful of shredded cheese and perfection! . . . Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

HI Kitchenettes!  

I've been MIA for the last few days since we've been getting prepared for mom's surgery tomorrow (Tuesday). They keep changing the time but at the last time adjustment it was set for early afternoon. Smiley Happy  She'll be hospitalized until probably Friday and then we'll be sticking close to home during her recuperation. 

You all have my mouth watering with the yummy looking recipes you've been posting. I'm hoping to settle in and try some new recipes while I'm watching mom, so thanks for the inspiration!  

@VaBelle35 Sorry to hear you have to return the shoes....they are gorgeous. 

@momtochloe Positive thoughts being sent to Opal for safe delivery of her babies!

@RespectLife The Blueberry Cornbread with Honey & Blueberry Topping is on my "must try soon" list! Smiley Very Happy

Fond regards to everyone else...I'm off to bed before I fall asleep on my keyboard and have "qwerty" imprinted on my forehead all day tomorrow!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@seattlegirl98026

Best wishes for Mom tomorrow! She willl be in my thoughts & prayers!

(((Mom)))

(((seattlegirl)))))

Honored Contributor

@momtochloe

Good luck sweet Opal!!!!

(((Opal)))

(((Baby Opals)))

Honored Contributor

@seattlegirl98026

@momtochloe

Good morning Kitchenettes!!! Happy, happy Terrific Tuesday!

Best wishes to seattlegirl's Mom! Our thoughts & prayers are with you both!

Good luck Opal! Hugs to her & those sweet babies! Please keep us posted mtc!

Honored Contributor

Good morning Kitchenettes . . . it's puppy time!

Opal started birthing her litter a couple of hours ago.  I see three so far and everything is going well.  I'll post updates when available . . . Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Quick Pot Sticker Soup

[ Edited ]

@ChiliPepper wrote:

@momtochloe

Good luck sweet Opal!!!!

(((Opal)))

(((Baby Opals)))

@ChiliPepper . . . baby Opals . . . tee hee!  Heart

eta:  they always give each litter a name and this litter is American Authors and so far the puppies are named Thoreau, Charlotte (Bronte), Harper Lee and Bellow (Saul) . . . Smiley Happy