Honored Contributor

This is the pork loin roast I do.  They're fantastic!

Herb Rubbed Pork Loin Roast

Preheat oven to 325 degrees

Mix one Tbsp of each of the following:

marjorum

garlic powder

sage

salt

Rub all over loin.

Roast fat side up in a 325 degree oven 30 minutes per pound.

Rest 10 minutes and carve. 

Frequent Contributor

I like the Lawry's Hawaiian marinade.  I put red potatoes and carrots around it; be sure to marinade those too.

Respected Contributor

I'm starting to think there is confusion about these two cuts of pork.  I'm pointing this out because the two cuts are not interchangeable in recipes. 

The one pictured on the left, the long narrow one, is a pork tenderloin. The larger, more 'square', cut is a pork loin (shown boneless here, but can include the bones).  Cooking methods vary in the two, as the tenderloin cooks quickly (dries out if overcooked) with fairly high temps., while with the pork loin, "low 'n slow" is the better method. 

Strive for respect instead of attention. It lasts longer.
Trusted Contributor

I rub mustard on tenderloin and s & P,  Cooked in air fryer.  Approx 30 min.  I kept checking for internal temperature.  Very good.  Publix has a small tenderloin packaged and I use the pan it comes in.

Boop

Honored Contributor

The only way we have made a pork tenderloin is on the outdoor grill. Yum!!!

Honored Contributor

@Noel7 wrote:

I'd try using a pressure cooker... in fact, I will try it the next time I get a pork tenderloin. 

So far, all meat I put in there comes out moist and delicious.

@Noel7 It should turn out in the pressure cooker. Pork Tenderloin is already a tender cut of meat plus moist. We have never had a dry one. 1 thing that helps is I always rub down pork with olive oil before cooking. It should help keep any pork from getting dry.

Regular Contributor

@KatieB, sorry to be so late replying; I didn't notice you'd asked the question until today.  I wrap the tenderloins in bacon strips and then marinate them in a mixture of soy sauce, onion salt, garlic powder, vinegar, black pepper and sugar.  I found the recipe on margaretsmorsels, a food blog I read.  Here's the link with the recipe:

http://margaretsmorsels.blogspot.com/2010/10/eating-high-on-hog.html