Trusted Contributor

I use parchment paper all the time.  Always line the bottom of my baking sheet with it.  

Honored Contributor

I had a hard time finding it a few (or more) years ago, but now Target and most grocery stores have it.  

Honored Contributor

I Use parchment paper in the bottom of pound cake pans so the cake will release better.

The wax on waxed paper can melt in the oven and is not as stick proof as parchment.  Cookies can slide around on parchment so a bake sheet with sides is preferred.  I also use parchment for candymakiing.  

WalmartImage result for parchment in the grocery store

Also

Image result for parchment in the grocery store

Esteemed Contributor

I wonder how the Reynolds compares to Dollar Tree.  One dollar per box, 12" x  25'.

I spose if I used it all the time the extra $ might be worth it.  

Respected Contributor

Re: Parchment Paper

[ Edited ]

All kinds, shapes, sizes, of parchment papers available at Amazon....

Honored Contributor

Re: Parchment Paper

[ Edited ]
  1. I have Silpat which is a silicone mat but it gets hard to clean if you use it much. I finally tossed mine and use parchment paper. Nothing sticks and it keeps a new cookie sheet looking new. I also buy the big roll at Costco and have only needed to buy it once so far...it is a huge roll and you don't use much of it at a time...you can buy a regular sized roll at WM or the grocery store; should be with the foil and waxed paper. Costco also sells a three-pack of silicone baking mats; it's their version of Silpat and is cheaper but works the same.
Honored Contributor

@x Hedge I buy it from Dollar Tree all the time because it's the same brand as what our supermarket sells.