Respected Contributor

If anyone figures out how to copy or print out a recipe please let me know. I copied a recipe and went to Word ad pasted it and it has a bright yellow background. That sure would use up a lot of ink.

New Contributor

Highlight the recipe (using your mouse and left button), then hit the Control + C keys (that copy's) then go to your word document or where ever you want to paste the recipe then hit the Control + V keys.

Respected Contributor

I just copied a recipe......you do it the same way we did it on the old board.  Highlight, right click, paste. 

My Corned Beef Sauce with Linquini Recipe:

Ingredients:

1 lb linguini pasta, or pasta of your choice.

2 cans Libby's corned beef

1 large can crushed tomatoes.

1 medium size can tomato puree.

Water if needed to thin out the sauce.

Some tomato paste, and I squeeze from the tube.

Spices and seasonings used are Red Pepper Flakes,

dried Dill Weed, dried Mint, Oregano, and some Cavendar's

Greek Seasoning.

Directions:

Boil the water and add some oil and salt if preferred.

When it comes to a rolling boil add your linguini and stir well.

Leave it to come to a second boil and then lower the heat and

gently simmer, stirring often until you have reached your desired

tenderness. I cook ours for about 12 minutes total after it comes to

a second boil.

For the Corned Beef Sauce:

Place all the ingredients into your sauce pot except for the 2 cans corned beef.

Place the sauce on a low simmer and when it begins to simmer then slowly with a fork break the canned corned beef into small and larger chunks.

Add into the sauce carefully not to burn yourself, or use a bowl and break the

corned beef into large and small chunks and then slowly add into the sauce pot.

Keep your heat very low so the sauce just cooks through and gets hot, and do not stir the corned beef sauce at all or you may just break the larger chucks and they will no longer remain chunky.

Drain pasta and serve with the corned beef sauce and enjoy.

(Great for leftovers too)

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, you can print them. Click on the post with the recipe and click the 3 dots and you should find where it says to print.

Respected Contributor

I can copy and paste but could not paste in Microsoft Word without getting a bright yellow background which sure would use a lot of ink considering I want to print them. Since then I figured it out. You go up to OPTIONS and click on there........on my screen it is the top right side......then click on printer friendly and copy and paste from there. Then go to WORD and paste

Trusted Contributor

OH my? I hope I can figure this out?

Valued Contributor

I copied and pasted into "Word Pad", and then saved it.  It worked for me the same way it always has. I left click on my cursor, and hold down, while I move my cursor over what I want to copy. Then right click to "open window", and left click on the word "copy". Then go to where you want to paste it, and right click again to "open window", then click on the word "paste". I hope this helps. I can't help you with printing as I have never done that.  Good luck! 

Respected Contributor

The only problem I was having was the background was yellow after pasting so I figured that out by using the printer friendly button on here ....see my post earlier.....and the go from there the usual way.  After pasting all I do is click on PRINT in WORD and it prints. 

Respected Contributor

@Harpa wrote:

Yes, you can print them. Click on the post with the recipe and click the 3 dots and you should find where it says to print.

Harpa, where are the three dots?  I have looked everywhere and do not see any dots.

Trusted Contributor

Re: No Way To Copy A Recipe

[ Edited ]

I'm not Harpa, but I'll answer.  Look at the top right corner of the box the recipe is posted in.  There are three dots.  Click on them. It'll give you options there.