Trusted Contributor

colliegirls....Hi sweetie...sure good to see you. Hope all is well with you ((((HUGGSSS))))

bigkat...hi dear lady. lol, I am glad you found them too!Smile Great to see you too sweet lady.

miata 1...Hi there. Good to see you again. I am sooo glad my recipes work for you. Almost all the recipes I have posted have been handed down in my family. My family really knew their way around the kitchen! If you like the broccoli salad, you should try the power pasta salad I posted. That recipe was chosen in QVC's recipes last year. LOL I felt honored! Smile Anyway, please keep me posted as to what you try. I will keep an eye on his thread.

Trusted Contributor

Hello there,

Just wanted to let you know that I made the broccoli and creamed corn dish for dinner tonight and we enjoyed that very much. I also made the monkey bread today along with the pistachio bread- second time for this one. Every recipe has been a winner so far. This has been fun to try such delicious recipes so I will definitely be trying more.

Thanks again,

Miata 1

Valued Contributor

Lil Bit Missty,

just a note to say hello !

I made your pistachio bread last night; It was easy and came out great . I loved it and so did my husband . He took a piece for breakfast today with his coffee and went on his way to work with a smile ,

Thanks again for the great recipe!

Cathy from ma.

I hope that you are well , Thinking of you!!

Honored Contributor

Hi LBM - these recipes look AWESOME! I can't wait to go through them!

Thanks Brit for starting the thread a ways back & to whoever bumped it up. It's like finding a recipe treasure chest LOL!!!

Honored Contributor

I don't want these awesome recipes to get lost in history again!

Honored Contributor
I have the pistachio bread in the oven now. It smells WONDERFUL! Thank you LBM & Brit!
Valued Contributor

I have not seen a lot of these recipes. Thanks everyone for sharing your favorites.

Super Contributor
Love Lilbit's recipes...need to keep them going!
Trusted Contributor

BritBrit....Hi dear lady. I have been thinking of you so much lately. If you get the chance, please give me a call. I miss ya gf! Love ya sweetie{#emotions_dlg.wub}

Tique...Hi. I haven't met you and wanted to welcome you to RS. I hope you find some of my recipes to your liking. Let me know if try any. Smile

Twinkies...Hi sweetie. Thank you for your !sweet words. Glad you like them! Love you too gf. WOO HOOO lol glad you tried the bread. and it was a hit! That was always one of my favs that my DM would make. Brings back sweet memories.{#emotions_dlg.wub}

normar...awwwww ty dear. What a sweet thing to say!

miata 1... You are very welcome. I am happy to know you enjoy the recipes. Please let me know what other ones you try.

Chili Pepper...Hi I haven't met you and I want to welcome you to RS! I am happy you are looking through my recipes and hope you find some you like!Smile

bigkat...hi sweetie. Good to see you. Thanks for keeping the recipes visual. Hope you are doing on my dear.

Honored Contributor

Hi LBM, I made your pistachio bread. It was AWESOME! Thanks for your recipes!