Occasional Contributor

Hi, I’m brand new here, just joined today.  I don’t want to start a new thread, but I’m hoping there are recipes for my Instant Pot.  I’m excited to meet you all.

Esteemed Contributor

@BooBopALoo   Welcome to the Boards!

If you type in "Instant Pot" in the blank box just below your name at the top and click GO, you will bring up all the Instant Pot recipes that have already been posted.

The search box is a good way to browse the Boards for a topic.  Enjoy!  

Trusted Contributor

Hi. If you're new with your Instant Pot as well, be sure to check Facebook. There are so many groups there for different sizes and models, dietary concerns, and yogurt, as well as the Instant Pot Community group which is general. It's an incredible platform for Instant Pot users. 

The Instant Pot website also has a ton of recipes.

Pinterest is helpful too but you have to be sure that any recipes there you may want to try are for electric pressure cookers, unless you're really experienced and know how to adapt a stovetop cooker recipe for your Instant Pot. 

I don't post much here, but still want to welcome you! This can be a fun place!

Occasional Contributor

Thank you both for your help.

Honored Contributor

Two sites are potheads and insrtantloss.com.

Esteemed Contributor

welcome @BooBopALoo .

Honored Contributor

Hi & Welcome to Recipes forum

Check out Amy + Jacky Instant pot recipes online. Just Google their name. They were hired by Instant Pot as Recipe Developers.

Respected Contributor

Many of my recipes are from Pinterest - I have had great luck.  Have fun and enjoy!