Honored Contributor

@depglass pickle juice contains electrolytes so keep the juice when you use up the pickles. If you get overly sweaty doing yard work or your exercise workout, drink some. It can also help with cramping.  

You might also slice some mini cucumbers and let them sit in the brine overnight before eating them. 

What about mixing with some mayo to make a salad dressing?

Respected Contributor

Invest in popsicle molds! Yum.

Trusted Contributor

I add a couple tablespoons to the mayo I use for coleslaw and potato salad.  My favorite brand of bread & butter pickles is Mt.Olive.  Just the right sweet & tartness.  When I finish the pickles, I save the juice and slice a couple Persian cucumbers and make my own.  Takes a week or so and they are nice and crunchy.

Contributor

I save my dill pickle juice and when I am planning to make hamburgers, slice some onions and put in the juice for a day or so.  The flavored sliced onions are great on hamburgers or any other sandwich that you would want dill pickle flavored onions.

Honored Contributor

I have made pickled eggs before with some light colored pickling solution (add enough pickle juice to give it a light color!) and put sprigs of herbs and peppercorns and whatever else in a big glass jar.  It is beautiful!  It's fun to take to a picnic or party. 

Esteemed Contributor

Add to cold pasta, potato or egg salad.

Honored Contributor

I adore all pickles but especially the bread and butter kind.  I have never drunk in a glass pickle juice but I have certainly dipped my teaspoon in the jar for a taste.  Works for peanut butter why not pickles?

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

My Dad liked B&G Bread and Butter Pickles. So every meal that we ate in the dining room we had B & G Bread and Butter Pickles. When it came to buying bread and butter pickles for family meals at my house, I always bought B & G. 

So they are my go to Bread and Butter Pickles. I can't wait to get more when I go grocery shopping.

Frequent Contributor

Re: I love pickle juice

[ Edited ]

I like to marinate boneless chicken breasts in dill pickle juice for several hours or overnight and then grill the chicken. It is delicious. Also love Dill Pickle Pasta Salad.

Contributor

I use it in my Tuna Fish salad, provides moisture so I can cut down on mayonnaise!