Regular Contributor

my hair salon had a bunch of goodies out the other day and one of the things on display for picking at was one of those gourmet apples. it was covered with caramel, white chocolate and cinnamon sugar. my DD brought it over to me while i was sitting in the chair w/color dripping down my head. i really didn't think it looked all that good, but popped it in my mouth anyway. omg...it was amazing!!

i'm trying to figure out a way to recreate the flavor in a bark or candy. your suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!

Respected Contributor

Re: I Tasted Something Amazing

Maybe make a white chocolate bark with dried apple chunks, cinnamon chips and those little caramel pieces they sell (you know the ones by the chocolate chips that you don't have to unwrap?)

Respected Contributor

I make a cheap version with apple slices dipped in peanut butter and then dipped in mini chocolate chips. You could do the same with the other flavors along with crushed candies or cookies. I like peanut butter and chocolate, so I do that combo. It is really good, and loads cheaper than the gourmet apples. I can also eat way less then having a whole, huge apple.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I had a Mrs Prindables Apple for the first time in my life last December. It was wonderful. I would definetly purchase again.