Honored Contributor

Re: Hey....anyone else having problems????

The website was experiencing issues.
Valued Contributor

On 1/10/2015 forrestwolf said:

This is what I get when trying to post to the regional recipes thread:

A critical error has occurred.
Input string was not in a correct format.

I have not done anything different, and it is just on this thread.....Have I been blocked, and no one likes me any more????{#emotions_dlg.sad}

I have been getting the same "critical error" message all day when I try to post on that same post!!!! couldn't understand why since i wasn't doing anything different??

Valued Contributor

OK, so I got the same Critical Error message on Beebee2's also-just now! It was a wordy post, so I did think to copy and paste it to a document before trying to send haha!

I am thinking if it's THAT critical, it should head to the ER!! OK...I'm not funny!

BUT, you guys and your posts have been cracking me up! LOL

Did anyone notify the boss about this problem? They may want to know....? Who is the boss?

Valued Contributor

Zhills - I've been yelled at for inappropriate words before, too...that I had no idea were inappropriate?? After I looked them up, I got educated a bit more than I wanted. {#emotions_dlg.blushing}

(One of the words started with an "fl" and rhymes with BUFF....Yikes!!)

I just get messages to correct when that happens, though - this doesn't give the option to correct the post...it poofs away!

graycatsrule - I'd think if it was a web site error, we wouldn't be able to post on other threads? But, I'm not sure - never experienced this one before!

Respected Contributor

On 1/10/2015 Sabatini2 said:
On 1/10/2015 forrestwolf said:

If I try to post on a thread, with something that I have written, no copy and post, it says their has been a critical error????

OK, I get it. So,...to answer your question - no, I'm having no trouble posting, but do have other problems, if that counts. {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

ROFLMAO! Perfect! I was gonna post "my problem" here. {#emotions_dlg.lol}

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Valued Contributor

I just did a search about the error message, and others are saying it can be related to Microsoft Windows? BUT, why just that thread...just thought I'd share...