Trusted Contributor

Hey....anyone else having problems????

Why can't I post?????

The strength of the wolf is the pack, and the strength of the pack is the wolf.......
Trusted Contributor

Re: Hey....anyone else having problems????

If I try to post on a thread, with something that I have written, no copy and post, it says their has been a critical error????

The strength of the wolf is the pack, and the strength of the pack is the wolf.......
Super Contributor

forrest, have you been hitting the [pepper] sauce?! {#emotions_dlg.scared} You just posted!

JK!

Super Contributor

On 1/10/2015 forrestwolf said:

If I try to post on a thread, with something that I have written, no copy and post, it says their has been a critical error????

OK, I get it. So,...to answer your question - no, I'm having no trouble posting, but do have other problems, if that counts. {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Trusted Contributor

I keep trying to post something on the regional recipe thing, and I have shut my computer down, and tried a xx post on kitchen and food, that posted......and yes here, but can not post on one thread????????? Maybe I need to go HIT THE PEPPER SAUCE, as perhaps the vinegar alone, today, is not working>>>>>>{#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Trusted Contributor

This is what I get when trying to post to the regional recipes thread:

A critical error has occurred.
Input string was not in a correct format.

I have not done anything different, and it is just on this thread.....Have I been blocked, and no one likes me any more????{#emotions_dlg.sad}
Honored Contributor

Do you have a guilty conscious?
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

On 1/10/2015 Kachina624 said: Do you have a guilty conscious?

NO.........but people keep telling me that my eyes are going to freeze with this unconscious rolling of my eyes........REALLY.......{#emotions_dlg.lol} Just this one thread.....Try to post there, and see what you get and let me know.......{#emotions_dlg.blink}

Esteemed Contributor

Me too, I tried to pitch in on BeeBee 2 post
Esteemed Contributor

Did you use what they consider a bad word in the post. I did once. Never knew it was bad until then!