Respected Contributor

Good ideas...bringing turkey breat this year.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

My sister is taking a pre-cooked turkey to a Thanksgiving dinner.  She has also been assigned to bring gravy.  Any ideas on how she can make gravy with no drippings?  We discussed making it with chicken broth but i didnt think the flavor would be intense enough.  Ideas?

@Kachina624 

i also forgot to ask......where is she getting the turkey from? whoever she is ordering it from SHOULD have turkey gravy as a listed option. i know around here that if you order prepaid dinners or turkeys you can add quarts of gravy.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45.  The turkey is a gift from her employer.  I'm sure if gravey had been an option, she would have grabbed it.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Thank you all so much for your recipes and suggestions.  Sister revealed that her turkey came from the Bonnet Baked Ham Store so I sent her off to check on the availability of gravy there.  I'm thinking every supermarket deli in town probably has it too.   We'll see what materializes.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment