Honored Contributor

I'm loving Ina Gartin's COOKING FOR JEFFREY. Anyone else have it? 

Valued Contributor

I have it. Love those two and also the book.

Honored Contributor

I so enjoy her cookbooks, I bought the last one she sold on the Q too. This new one has a lot of recipes in it that I would make on a daily basis for my husband. Ina must have had a wonderful life with her husband and still does from the stories in the cookbook. Lucky lady.

Honored Contributor

@blackhole99 Since her first cookbook w/ a recipe for chicken, I've had the butcher at grocery (or do it myself) take the backbones out of the whole chicken and bake, roast or grill it flat. It saves so much time!!

Respected Contributor

I have every one of Ina's cookbooks; in fact I was able to get a signed copy of her latest at my local BN store.  I am a huge fan of her!

Respected Contributor

I too have most all of her cookbooks and love all of them but her latest one "Cooking For Jeffrey" is one of my favorites.  I love seeing her on TV and watching her cook.  She is such a classy lady.

Honored Contributor

@BornToShop  So jealous you scored a signed copy. Watch every show. 

Trusted Contributor

This is my first cookbook of hers I have bought, the Cooking for Jeffrey book. 

I haven't made anything from it yet but the chicken looks delicious as does the cake on the cover.

I also really enjoyed the pictures...not just of the food, either.  I love their wedding picture that's near the front of the book.  Also loved that she included her story of how she got into the cooking gig.  Her and her husband seem to still be living a love story, which is so refreshing in this day and age!