Respected Contributor

My sister makes the best deviled eggs! I know she uses Miracle Whip. I think she also uses, mustard. I don't know what else but people are always asking her to make them. I love deviled eggs(especially hers). Guess I should get her recipe!😉

"Kindness is like snow ~It beautifies everything it covers"
-Kahlil Gibran
Valued Contributor

I add mayo, mustard, sugar, salt and pepper.

may good luck be your friend in whatever you do
and may trouble be always a stranger to you
Contributor

I add Miracle Whip, mustard, salt and pepper and Kosher Dill Piickle Juice. ( not to much) I don't like my eggs to be soupy, I like more of an egg taste to mine, more thicker then soupy, top off with paprika.

Super Contributor

I make/take deviled eggs often, and never bring any home.  I mix some mayo, prepared mustard and a good splash of vinegar into the yolks and stir until smooth.  Using a couple of iced tea spoons, I spoon the filling into the egg whites and sprinkle with paprika.

Honored Contributor

I make deviled eggs the way my grandmother made them.  She used mayo, dry mustard, a little vinegar, deviled ham, salt and pepper to taste.  I used the think the reason they were called deviled eggs was because of the deviled ham in them.  I no longer use the dry mustard and vinegar and instead use Dijon mustard.  

Regular Contributor

Re: Deviled eggs

[ Edited ]

Sometimes I will add a little ranch dressing or blue cheese dressing to mine, in addition to the other ingredients. 

Respected Contributor

Hellmans/Best mayo, mustard, a dash of Worcesteshire, celery salt and dill weed.

I do not like Miracle Whip as to me it's sweet.

Valued Contributor

I like the Virgina Willis recipe.

Her secret is butter.  They are so good!

12 large eggs
1/3 cup mayonnaise
2 tablespoons unsalted butter, at room temperature
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
Pinch of cayenne pepper
Coarse salt and freshly ground white pepper
2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh tarragon, chives, or chervil, plus leaves for garnish

"Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela
Contributor

I don't have exact measurements but I use Hellmann's mayo, yellow mustard, sweet cubed pickles and a little of the juice, garlic & onion powder, salt & pepper...sprinkle paprika on top Woman Happy

Children are the Rainbow of Life...Grandchildren are the Pot of Gold