Chill Time 2 hours
Total Time 2 hours 10 minutes

Ingredients

• 3 cups Ritz crackers
  • 2 Tablespoons butter
  • 4 cups marshmallows
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract

Instructions

1. Grease a 8" x 8" casserole dish and set aside.
  2. Crush your Ritz crackers and set aside.
  3. Combine the butter and marshmallows in a large microwave-safe bowl and heat for 30 seconds, stir well, and repeat until completely melted.
  4. Stir the vanilla extract into the melted marshmallow mixture until fully incorporated, and then stir in the crushed Ritz crackers.
  5. Press the Ritz-marshmallow mixture into your prepared casserole dish and refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight.
  6. Cut into 9 squares and enjoy.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl 

Recipe looks so simple. Will give it a try. I also made this with Rice Crispies, instead of Ritz. Was so tasty!

Honored Contributor

They look like Rice Krispie Treats!  I doubt I'd prefer "Ritz Treats" but you never know.  After all, Mock Apple Pie wasn't bad!

Honored Contributor

@Flatbush @ValuSkr - yes, this recipe is the same as Rice Krispie treats with a swap of Ritz instead of the cereal. It will be more savory. I'm going to make it for my Super Bowl dessert table 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri