Contributor

Hello...After Christmas Eve service this year my church is having a little get together.  I thought it would be nice to have a Christmas Punch.

Anyone have  a good punch recipe...no alcohol?  Want something where I can put it together quickly, but will have ingredients cold.

Thank you in advance!

Honored Contributor

If you Google you should be able to find some great ideas. I love punch. It is so refreshing.

Honored Contributor

There are so many variations and you don't have to be fussy about the ratios in the mix.  I use Hawaiian Punch, frozen lemonade concentrate, frozen orange juice concentrate and a liter bottle of ginger ale.  A frozen ring of Hawaiian Punch keeps it good and cold.

Super Contributor

1 gallon Cran Raspberry juice, well chilled

2-2 liter bottles of gingerale, well chilled

Raspberry sherbet

You can put the sherbet into the punch bowl and add the juice and ginger ale or add the sherbet on top.  I have done it both ways.  Blessings!!

Honored Contributor

1 cup fresh cranberries

1/3 cup water

1/2 cup sugar

4 cups fresh-pressed apple cider (from the produce dept.)

2 cups ginger ale

2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice

2 cups cranberry juice

Simmer cranberries and water in saucepan until berries pop and split.  Stir in sugar off heat.  Chill in fridge, then pour into serving conatiner.  Mix in cider, ginger ale, lemon juice, and cranberry juice.

Regular Contributor

You can use different colors of Kool-Aid to change the color of the punch.

18 Servings

1 (2 qt.) size pkg. unsweetened lemonade Kool-Aid
1 (2 qt.) size pkg. unsweetened cherry Kool-Aid
2 cups sugar
2 cups water
1 (46 oz.) can unsweetened pineapple juice
water (enough to fill the jug or 7 1/2 cups)
pineapple sherbet
12 oz. cans 7-Up, chilled

Put the first four ingredients in a clean gallon jug; shake to combine.  Add pineapple juice.  Finish filling the jug with water; shake well.  Chill in refrigerator until ready to use.  When ready to serve, pour mixture in a punch bowl.  Add 1 quart pineapple sherbet and 1 can 7-Up; stir gently. When replenishing the punch bowl, add another quart of sherbet and can of 7-Up.
Respected Contributor

My go to recipe is really easy. Equal parts cranberry juice and orange juice(no pulp). Add ginger ale right before serving.

Honored Contributor

Oh no! Not the sherbet receipe.

Frequent Contributor

White Christmas Punch

1/2 gallon vanilla ice cream

Chill the following:

2 large bottles Welch’s white grape juice

One 2 liter ginger ale

1 large can pineapple juice

Empty vanilla ice cream in punch bowl.  Pour all other ingredients on top of ice cream.  

This is can be made sugar free as well.  

Honored Contributor

@tucsongal wrote:

My go to recipe is really easy. Equal parts cranberry juice and orange juice(no pulp). Add ginger ale right before serving.

@tucsongal . I like this one...nice & easy!