New Contributor

I would like the bread recipe for the Dark Chocolate Cherry whole wheat bread they showed with The Breadman bread machine on Sunday. That was a nice looking bread. Thanks for the help.

Trusted Contributor

@Hamz

I didn’t see the show but that bread sounds yummy! Hopefully someone will respond with the recipe. Today would be a good day to stay inside & make bread.

Trusted Contributor

@Hamz

I just watched the on-air presentation. She said it was a box mix & they added dark chocolate & cherries. Wish she would have given more info. Maybe the recipe is one of the 85 included with the machine? If anyone has this machine will you post the recipe? If it’s even in the book? TIA!

New Contributor

I bought the machine and hoped the recipe was in it, but wasn't. She should have a folder in the recipe folders like David does but she doesn't. I hope I can find it.

Trusted Contributor

There's probably a guide somewhere that tells you how much fruit/nuts/chocolate you can add in. I have a different model bread machine and it says you can add in up to 3/4 cup, which it dispenses during the kneading process. It would be my guess, that she just took a box mix and added the other ingredients to suit her desires.

Otherwise, I don't know her name, but maybe if someone does, she could be on Facebook and you could ask her personally.

Trusted Contributor

@Hamz

There a recipe online at www dot cookiemadness dot net

for a Dark Chocolate Cherry Bread -- it not from a mix, but it might give you some ideas for your bread machine.  It was the first hit when I did a search for a recipe.

Trusted Contributor

@Hamz

PS -- The Video is on QVC here:

http://www.qvc.com/Breadman-2-lb-Multi-Function-Stainless-Steel-Bread-Maker.product.K44909.html?sc=S...

You can watch and listen to what she said about the bread; it's about halfway through the video -- basically she said it is a whole wheat boxed bread to which she added dark chocolate and dried cherries through a "slot" in the machine.  She also mentioned it had nuts in the finished bread.