Respected Contributor
<p><font size="5" color="#3366FF">does anyone else eat chilli in the summertime like I do.?I just made a very small pot for lunches this week.added with cheese sticks,im happy.brown bagging it for 3 days gets really boring</font></p>
Trusted Contributor

Chili sounds good.  I just bring a banana and yogurt, talk about boring.  But it's easy.

Grab and go.

Respected Contributor

love chili.  my new fav when we go to the pub, is chili, cheese, and onions, over tater tots. (don't judge Smiley Happy  nothing like a nice plate of carbs. 

Respected Contributor

@Luvsmyfam 

Yes, I eat chili in the summer, hot soup and I sit outside in 90 degree weather sipping coffee, piping hot...(none of that cold stuff for me) and I don't break a sweat.  (well no more than I am already sweating) I love chili and the spicier the better! Enjoy what you like, when you want it. Life is very short.

Respected Contributor

@Luvsmyfam  I love chili, especially if it's spicy.  I eat it 🎵 winter, spring, summer or fall 🎵 and I'm in South Florida.  🌡☀ 🍛🌶

I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread
Honored Contributor

I no longer eat traditional chili but would eat my no bean, keto version any time of year. 

Esteemed Contributor

I eat chili, and any kind of soup 12 month a year!

Honored Contributor

@kittyloo wrote:

love chili.  my new fav when we go to the pub, is chili, cheese, and onions, over tater tots. (don't judge Smiley Happy  nothing like a nice plate of carbs. 

@kittyloo 

I love both chili cheese tots AND chili cheese fries!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

@Luvsmyfam  Yes! My DH just asked me today if I would make a batch of chili for the week. It's his favorite, and I think he would eat in the desert in a heat wave!

Honored Contributor

When it gets really hot, mid to late June I switch over to warm weather dishes. Chili, soup, stew, etc. just doesn't hit right when it's hot. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan