Honored Contributor

Re: Blue Jean Chef's recipes over Christmas break

Thanks, @nomless.  I added the recipe link to my Favorites.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Esteemed Contributor

I have been clicking  on to the Blue Jean Chef shows off and on today. I do enjoy watching her shows; she is so pleasant and unruffled . She teaches well. As she demonstrates the recipe steps, her directions are clear and easy to follow!!

Trusted Contributor

Thanks a bunch.  I had been looking for this.  

Honored Contributor

I was watching those when I caught them. I recorded some. Glad to see she has them posted online. DH wants to try the Roll Up Lasagna. Looks easier to make & ends up with 12 servings. Never would have thought to make it like that. Thanks Meredith.

I want to try the blueberry muffins & banana bread. Yum!!!

Honored Contributor

@eddyandme.....................true Caesar Salad contains raw eggs, but since all the hype about them not being good for you, most restaurants do not use them in their Caesar Salad.  You can omit them if you like.  To my knowledge the salt and lemon juice does not "cook" the eggs.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Esteemed Contributor

@Imaoldhippie

Thanx.  I think I'll try and coddle the eggs.  An ex made us that dressing at home once and it was very good.  Not sure how to do it, but will google. 

I remember my Mum (lived on a small farm) telling me how they used to go out to the chicken coop and crack an egg and drink it - raw! (YUCK!)  But, things were different then and don't think I want to deal with raw eggs nowadays!

Contributor

I'm so glad this topic was started and Thanks to the poster that provided the link to find the shows.  I couldn't tear myself away from the tv...and I HAD TO GET TO WORK!  She is so organized and makes it look do-able.  Can't wait to try the lemon tart!!

New Contributor

Contributor

Thank you for the link. I was another one looking for theLasagna Roll-up Recipe as I had it at a restaurant a few years ago and liked it so much more than traditional lasagna.

Super Contributor

@nomless  Thanks!!  :-)  Much appreciated.