Honored Contributor

Re: Any Favorite Cocktail Party Snacks?

Crab Dip....soften one package cream cheese, mix with one can lump crabmeat.......when ready to serve put cocktail sauce on top....serve with favorite crackers.

South of the Border Dip....mix together 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, 1 cup mild salsa, 1 package cream cheese, softened ....serve with dipping chips

Veggie Pizzas...take one can crescent rolls ....put on cookie sheet pinching seams together to make one rectangular shape....bake at 350 for 10 minutes. Cool. Blend together 1 package cream cheese, 1/2 cup mayonnaise, 1/2 package Hidden Valley Dry Ranch Mix....set aside.  Chop a variety of veggies (hint...go through salad bar at store and pick a variety to use)....green peppers or red, yellow, broccoli, green onions, tomatoes, cauliflower, etc.  Put half of chopped veggies into cheese mixture.  Spread that on top of crescent roll.....sprinkle rest of veggies on top followed by grated/shredded cheddar cheese all over. Cut in squares.  Serve cold.

Pepperoni Appetizers ....1 loaf of Snack Rye Bread, 1 package cream cheese, 1 can cream of celery soup, 4 ozs pepperoni slices cut in small pieces.  Soften cream cheese and mix well with soup.  Add chopped pepperoni and stir.  Place a teaspoon of mixture on one slice of bread.  Repeat with rest of cheese mixture and bread.  Put on cookie sheet and bake for 10 minutes at 350 degrees.  Serve warm.

Enjoy!  I love snacks/appetizers....just a few of my favorites!

Honored Contributor

@grandma petes wrote:

Bacon wrapped shrimp...cocktail meatballs...a great cheese/meat platter...fruit tray...caprese salad skewers...seasoned nut mix...

@grandma petes 

YUM!

Let me know what time to show up and what cocktails you want me to bring!

My schedule is wiiiiide open, LOL!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

I got guacamole at Aldis it was delicious, I also bring Stacy’s pita chips to serve with it. Easy and good. 

Honored Contributor

Bacon wrapped water chestnuts.

Esteemed Contributor

One 8 oz brick cream cheese with a jar of hot pepper relish (like Harry & David or other special brand carried in grocery stores). Spoon the pepper relish over the cream cheese brick and serve with assorted small crackers. Really good....or a brick of cream cheese topped with a jar of Heinz Chili Sauce and topped with drained flaked white crabmeat.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@godi wrote:

I got guacamole at Aldis it was delicious, I also bring Stacy’s pita chips to serve with it. Easy and good. 

I make my own guac...but, in a pinch, Costco has a good one called Wholly Guacamole!  They also sell the Stacy's!  Good eating!