Trusted Contributor

Re: 18.25 Ounce Boxed Cake Mix Adjustment AND RUM CAKE RECIPE... (RESPECTLIFE, PLEASE READ)

Respectlife....LOL  Woman LOL  You always crack me up...too funny!!

You are most welcome dear..hope you get the chance to try this.

Super Contributor

Re: 18.25 Ounce Boxed Cake Mix Adjustment AND RUM CAKE RECIPE... (RESPECTLIFE, PLEASE READ)

I can't find the other, recent thread just on the cake mix increaser, so please forgive me. :-) I can't even recall who posted it. Anywho, I just used the cake mix increaser for the first time yesterday for yellow cupcakes. I used my Temptations Texas muffin pan (several batches), lightly spraying it with Pam. They baked up really well, HUGE, and tasted fabulous. I frosted them with my mom's homemade chocolate frosting, which is the family favorite. Today for Mothers' Day dessert, everyone looooved the cupcakes. No one could detect any difference, considering the increaser I used. Yay!!!! SUCCESS. I plan to keep it in regular rotation, as long as I make boxed mixes (not yet to making cakes by scratch, but I *will* do that someday). A big thanks to whomever posted the tip. Maybe it's been posted numerous times before, but I only recently read it here. LBM, thanks for yours right here, lest I forget. No rum cupcakes today. I don't drink, but other relatives do, and this particular recipe might go over well, too.