Respected Contributor

I got my black capris today and they are perfect.  I decided to get a medium instead of small after seeing the capris presented and medium was the right choice for me.  This is my first pair of capris.  I usually wear the cropped length or full length, but I really like the capri length.  The embellishment is so pretty and I like that the waist sits right at my actual waist...not too high.  These are great and I think the price is really good for the great quality of the pants.

Honored Contributor

I like mine also!!!!

Honored Contributor

@Trudey wrote:

I got my black capris today and they are perfect.  I decided to get a medium instead of small after seeing the capris presented and medium was the right choice for me.  This is my first pair of capris.  I usually wear the cropped length or full length, but I really like the capri length.  The embellishment is so pretty and I like that the waist sits right at my actual waist...not too high.  These are great and I think the price is really good for the great quality of the pants.

@Trudey So glad you posted because I wondered, after offering my opinion, which color you ended up with.  DJ is a very good black.  And as you can see, they can be dressy with the right top.   Also really glad you got the correct size.  As I mentioned before, her TSVs can run a little skimpier in the cut I've found, esp. in the capris and crop pants TSVs.  Enjoy them - you'll get lots of wear out of them! Hub will like them when you go out to dinner and I'll bet he compliments you!

Respected Contributor

@Pearley. Thanks for your advice about color and fit.  I can always count on you for great information.

Respected Contributor

Ii am returning mine.  The legs are so wide and floppy they remind me of hip hop pants.

Honored Contributor

@Trudey I could not be happier with mine they fit true to size for me and they are so comfy...I got the denim, indigo and black Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@susan Louise  I'm glad you love them too.  I wish I had ordered more at the TSV price, but was unsure of sizing.  I still think they are a good value at the regular price.