Honored Contributor

Quacker Factory on Zulily today

Tops, capris, jeans.  

Respected Contributor

Re: Quacker Factory on Zulily today

@GCR18 wrote:

Tops, capris, jeans.  

So can you fill us in on how the prices compare to the same (or very similar) products on QVC?   Perhaps a little "cheaper"??   I also read that LOGO is sthere too.

Honored Contributor

I had a look earlier, but I'm not sure I like the "no returns" policy.  And they didn't give much information about the things I looked at.  I'd have to come to the Q's own site to check out details.

It didn't seem to me that the prices were all that great, considering I've paid less when shopping clearance on here.

Has anyone bought anything through Zulily yet?  What do you think?

Honored Contributor

@Perkup wrote:

@GCR18 wrote:

Tops, capris, jeans.  

So can you fill us in on how the prices compare to the same (or very similar) products on QVC?   Perhaps a little "cheaper"??   I also read that LOGO is sthere too.

Short sleeve tops were in the $25 range there, $35 range here.  3/4 sleeve tops were in the $25 range there, $40 range here.  Capri $30 range there, $45 range here.

Honored Contributor

My kindle is grumpy this morning.  So everything is slightly less expensive.  They advertised 40%, but I don't think so.  Still a nice price break.

Honored Contributor

The no return with clothing is a little scary.  I ordered a pair of shorts last week and two quackery tops today, so time will tell.  Looks like they will come in 14 days, so not as long as other posters have reported.

Honored Contributor

I don't purchase Quacker Factory but I have found some nice fashion pieces in other brands.  I always check out Zulily.  I bought several open front cardigans back in the winter and had to repair one of them where they didn't catch both sides in the seam.  I know how to sew so I didn't email them with the picture of the tear but I'm sure they would have taken care of it.  Always check each garments size chart as all are different and a lot of times they will tell you if the item runs small. 

Frequent Contributor

I will  not be buying anything from zulily until they change a few things about their way of doing business, no.returns and you have to sign in just to look at the site.  I will sign into a site if I decide to do business with them, not just to look.  does not feel right.

Esteemed Contributor

No returns on clothing? Read between the lines ladies that translates to me as "as is" items. BUYER BEWARE!