Honored Contributor

Re: Question about Upcoming Quacker Factory TSV

@Trudey  Well no insight about size - only you can know that and also whether you'll really lose another 15.

As to black and bleached denim - I think you should consider what other colors you have in casual pants and get something that's different for variety. It also depends what tops you have and what you'd usually wear as a top as to what color, because bleached and black are very different.

For me, I love black (QF does a nice black) and it can be much dressier than the bleached.  Bleached is very, very casual IMO.  Which may be what you want.  But I'd get a lot more use - and feel more finished off - in black.

Respected Contributor

@Pearley. I remember you mentioning that you wear size 10 in DJs.  If you order a medium, do you find them loose or fitted?  Kirsten said she had on XS and they looked like leggings on her...I don't want the legging fit.

Honored Contributor

@Trudey wrote:

@Pearlee. I remember you mentioning that you wear size 10 in DJs.  If you order a medium, do you find them loose or fitted?  Kirsten said she had on XS and they looked like leggings on her...I don't want the legging fit.

@Trudey  Honestly, they vary on how they are cut, depending upon the item.  Some of the leggings have been cut skimpier than others. And sometimes TSVs are cut skimpier too (probably to save money).   However, I still always order my size medium or size 10 and most fit perfeclty on me, with those few exceptions of ones cut skimpier but I never know which those will be.  90% of the time I'm fine with medium or 10 and nothing is too tight or too loose.  I like to that my weight can vary a bit (I'm right now at the high end of my mediums in weight - gotts take off a few pounds) and they still fit fine.  I wore a pair of QF slim leg pants (not leggings) just yesterday in khaki and they felt and fit great.

Respected Contributor

@Pearley. I ended up ordering the TSV capris in black, size medium.  After seeing them on the models and hosts, I thought the medium would be a better fit.