Occasional Contributor

Question about Upcoming Quacker Factory TSV

Hi, I happened to notice that there is going to be an upcoming TSV for Quacker Factory on April 14.  Would anyone happen to inow what it is going to be?  Thanks!

Honored Contributor

Re: Question about Upcoming Quacker Factory TSV

I don't see anything in the insider.  Probably have to wait until it gets closer.

Occasional Contributor

No, I didn't see anything in the Insider Magazine either, but perhaps Angel will be so kind as to give us a small hint whenever she is on air tonight from 8 to 9 PM.  (Toes & fingers crossed here -- LOL!)

Respected Contributor

Angel said on Facebook it is a bottom. Only hint she gave.

Occasional Contributor

A bottom you say?  Well, I have more than enough of those, so I think that I will pass on that.  However, I wouldn't mind another cute little summer set.

Trusted Contributor

@beautifuldreamer99, @CLHS68 & @GCR18, the item # A275580 Dream Jeannes Capri Pants -

They are now $44, but will be $37.68 (w/ possibly 3 EZ Pays).  IHTH - it was info from another post entitled: Any item # on TSV

Occasional Contributor

Thanks so much, mzig.  I also happened to catch sight of it on QVC's home page today, and it looks really cute.  I'm also hoping that QF has a few more new tops to add to my summer collection, too.  QUACK! QUACK!

Honored Contributor

Link for QF TSV BELOW

QF TSV

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@Trudey   Are you getting the QF TSV?  I'm not because I have a lot of QF DJ capris. But I like them.  If you are, what color(s)?

My cocoa LOGO TSV just came. Going to try it on and will post in the other forum. So far in the pkg. I like it.

Respected Contributor

@Pearley. I don't own any capris.  I have the Dream Jeannes crop pants and long pants, so I honestly don't know how the capri length will look on me.  I'm going to order and I know I want dark indigo, but trying to decide between black and bleached denim for a second pair.  I'm still undecided on sizing, but think I'll try small.  Any insight into colors and size?  I can't wait to read about your cocoa TSV.