Occasional Visitor

I am inquiring about A277313 shorts and when will another show and an availabitiy of these . I think these would work wonderful for myself and my Autistic adult daughter , who is very hard to find clothing that will not offend her tactil difficulties. I would like them myself as I am INLOVE with the jean-look knit fabric . The price is very important as we are on a budget and I can usually find a price and item that fits great for us. PLEASE let me know if you should get more sizes and colors in the A277313. And Angel you are such a cute , cute person I enjoy so much seeing you. Thank you for your help. Sue

Honored Contributor

You might want to contact Angel on Facebook as those of us here don't have that information.  Also keep an eye on Denim & Co.'s pants and shorts.  They have similar styles at a better price point. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

You might want to contact Angel on Facebook as those of us here don't have that information.  Also keep an eye on Denim & Co.'s pants and shorts.  They have similar styles at a better price point. 

I agree. Visit Angel's Facebook page and send her a direct message. If you post something, it can get lost in the crowd, but she's responsive to direct messages.

Good luck!