Honored Contributor

Thankfully, it's not the entire show, and it's even toned down quite a lot.  I watch a lot of the D&C show's online videos for the specific items now.  I stopped watching a lot of the entire Tuesday shows every week.  The videos rarely capture any significant amount of squirrel talk. Recently, it has become fairly minimal.

Carolyn and Gary are doing more Livestreams online after their D&C show, and they mention they take the squirrels over there. Viewers can interact with them in real time there. So it seems they do most of the shenanigans over on the Livestreams. 

Honored Contributor

Re: squirrels????

[ Edited ]

@PhilaLady1 wrote:

I don't mind the squirrel talk.  There are several things that hosts talk about that annoy me more than that.

@PhilaLady1 

I think they keep the squirrel stuff short and brief...meanwhile other hosts go on and on about their children, their favorite songs, their vacations, they sing and do the chicken dance....So I can easily put up with Carolyn's/Gary's squirrel talk for a moment or two.....And Carolyn and Gary still give full details about the clothes too, especially if you need to size up/size down or remain true to size........

Meanwhile the other hosts seem to forget about the products (they might run thru the colors a couple of times🙄 )

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@10000thnickname wrote:

i can understand that people get tired of it. But I am a Denim & Co fan. I appreciate that they keep the squirrel stuff short and it doesn't monopolize the show. It's a quick break from the tiring "60% poly,40% span" talk so it's okay by me. I can use a break sometimes myself. Some good humor doesn't hurt me. They still do a great job of giving us sizing, colors, fabric content, etc and that matters to me.
I am especially a fan of Gary and the way he behaves on set and listens to people.
LISTENING is a rare quality on QVC. There's lots of talking, but not lots of listening.
He goes along with Carolyn's squirrel stuff and is a real trooper about it. 
I really like the guy.
And, I've been begging him for D&C sleep gowns in their soft fabrics and he said he's working on it. So I'm hopeful. 
All of that to say I understand some people get irritated with the squirrel thing. But it sounds like you watch anyway which is to the credit of Denim and Co quality and to Gary and Carolyn in spite of the squirrel thing. 
These two NEVER talk over each other. They never act all hyper and out of control.
They don't seem to pose and look at the monitor. They seem very natural, maybe helps that they are neighbors in real life.
That makes them among my favorites. 

@10000thnickname 

download (2).jpg

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Re: squirrels????

[ Edited ]

Whats fun and gives people a laugh or a smile is a good thing.  The squirrels brighten a lot of peoples day.

Just ignore them if you dont like it.  The amount of posters here that are bothered by a couple of stuffed squirrels is amazing and sad.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Respected Contributor

@10000thnickname wrote:

i can understand that people get tired of it. But I am a Denim & Co fan. I appreciate that they keep the squirrel stuff short and it doesn't monopolize the show. It's a quick break from the tiring "60% poly,40% span" talk so it's okay by me. I can use a break sometimes myself. Some good humor doesn't hurt me. They still do a great job of giving us sizing, colors, fabric content, etc and that matters to me.
I am especially a fan of Gary and the way he behaves on set and listens to people.
LISTENING is a rare quality on QVC. There's lots of talking, but not lots of listening.
He goes along with Carolyn's squirrel stuff and is a real trooper about it. 
I really like the guy.
And, I've been begging him for D&C sleep gowns in their soft fabrics and he said he's working on it. So I'm hopeful. 
All of that to say I understand some people get irritated with the squirrel thing. But it sounds like you watch anyway which is to the credit of Denim and Co quality and to Gary and Carolyn in spite of the squirrel thing. 
These two NEVER talk over each other. They never act all hyper and out of control.
They don't seem to pose and look at the monitor. They seem very natural, maybe helps that they are neighbors in real life.
That makes them among my favorites. 

@10000thnickname   And that is why I am always tune in Tuesday morning for their show!

Occasional Contributor
What’s wrong with the squirrels? I’d much rather be a part of that than some shows with hosts who see how many outfits they can change into within one hour program.
Super Contributor

@PhilaLady1 

I don't mind the squirrels either. The only time I cringe is when Carolyn does that high pitched voice