Honored Contributor

I'll take the squirrel discussions than CK and JT and their hysterical laughing scenarios.

Honored Contributor

@Roscoe the Rascal wrote:

I got a big laugh when Pat brought her squirrel to a show.

Pat has a pet squirrel?

Esteemed Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

@Roscoe the Rascal wrote:

I got a big laugh when Pat brought her squirrel to a show.

Pat has a pet squirrel?

A couple of stuffed ones

Frequent Contributor

yep its run its course

Super Contributor

Re: squirrels????

[ Edited ]

i can understand that people get tired of it. But I am a Denim & Co fan. I appreciate that they keep the squirrel stuff short and it doesn't monopolize the show. It's a quick break from the tiring "60% poly,40% span" talk so it's okay by me. I can use a break sometimes myself. Some good humor doesn't hurt me. They still do a great job of giving us sizing, colors, fabric content, etc and that matters to me.
I am especially a fan of Gary and the way he behaves on set and listens to people.
LISTENING is a rare quality on QVC. There's lots of talking, but not lots of listening.
He goes along with Carolyn's squirrel stuff and is a real trooper about it. 
I really like the guy.
And, I've been begging him for D&C sleep gowns in their soft fabrics and he said he's working on it. So I'm hopeful. 
All of that to say I understand some people get irritated with the squirrel thing. But it sounds like you watch anyway which is to the credit of Denim and Co quality and to Gary and Carolyn in spite of the squirrel thing. 
These two NEVER talk over each other. They never act all hyper and out of control.
They don't seem to pose and look at the monitor. They seem very natural, maybe helps that they are neighbors in real life.
That makes them among my favorites. 

Esteemed Contributor

I agree I find it childish and stupid.  I've also heard Carolyn say on air that the squirrels weren't going anywhere even if some of us don't like it........that I have to say was condescending, IMO.

Honored Contributor

Well put @10000thnickname 

I don't purchase D&C, but have seen the squirrels.

Harmless fun, no big deal.

I also think Carolyn and Gary blend very well together.  Both of them present in an enjoyable and INFORMATIVE way!!

I don't care about the squirrel or that Carolyn has 3 of every color of every item...

I think a children's book is a WONDERFUL idea!!  Go for it!!

Why do people let such TRIVIAL things bother them????

If the squirrel is guaranteed to be on the show, then don't watch.

Shop online!

Ya wanna get annoyed?  Check the price at the pumps....that's a concern...not a stuffed animal.

Respected Contributor

@10000thnickname wrote:

i can understand that people get tired of it. But I am a Denim & Co fan. I appreciate that they keep the squirrel stuff short and it doesn't monopolize the show. It's a quick break from the tiring "60% poly,40% span" talk so it's okay by me. I can use a break sometimes myself. Some good humor doesn't hurt me. They still do a great job of giving us sizing, colors, fabric content, etc and that matters to me.
I am especially a fan of Gary and the way he behaves on set and listens to people.
LISTENING is a rare quality on QVC. There's lots of talking, but not lots of listening.
He goes along with Carolyn's squirrel stuff and is a real trooper about it. 
I really like the guy.
And, I've been begging him for D&C sleep gowns in their soft fabrics and he said he's working on it. So I'm hopeful. 
All of that to say I understand some people get irritated with the squirrel thing. But it sounds like you watch anyway which is to the credit of Denim and Co quality and to Gary and Carylon in spite of the squirrel thing. 
These two NEVER talk over each other. They never act all hyper and out of control.
They don't seem to pose and look at the monitor. They seem very natural, maybe helps that they are neighbors in real life.
That makes them among my favorites. 

Very well said!  

Trusted Contributor

I'm tired of the squirrel and tired of CK and JT...so when I watch the show...on goes the mute button.  Also very very tired of logo.  I can't even watch that show...so I just don't watch.  Other people love...and that is fine.  some love and some don't. 

that is the thing about QVC...some love and some don't

Valued Contributor

Re: squirrels????

[ Edited ]

This is in general of what is being said ,BUT I see SOME  not all of the  host  ,not going to name them, hint that don't have kids are kind of  childish in their presentation just remind me of a romper room of  preschoolers,trying to be so funny,and heard.