Occasional Contributor

What is the delay with returns? Can't find out of my return was credited?

QVC Customer Care

@Lil cookie wrote:

Hi @Lil cookie,

I am sorry if there has been a delay with your return.  Please email your order info to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and we would be happy to check on it for you.

Barb

Customer Care

Regular Contributor

I can understand the delay in delivery since we pay a minimum of $3.00 S/H.  By using the return label we pay an additional $3.95, not sure why it takes so long for this return to hit their system and then the refund to hit my credit card. I shop other sites and the credits are issued within 3 - 5 days busines days. My shopping with QVC has really changed. The Quality, Value and Convenience really doesn't apply anymore...sad.

Honored Contributor

@Barbara-QVC wrote:

@Lil cookie wrote:

Hi @Lil cookie,

I am sorry if there has been a delay with your return.  Please email your order info to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and we would be happy to check on it for you.

Barb

Customer Care

Delays are the norm these days.  I've had to return a couple of things and the delay is crazy.  I return  my items via priority mail and then wait 2 weeks and have to call to have it processed.  One was received by Q yesterday so I will plan to call in another 10=14 days to remind them to process it. That's just not acceptable.

Honored Contributor

Tell me about it.  I have  few returns that I know they received as I have the tracking# and still as of today I have not gotten my refund. I can see during the holidays this happening but not this time of year.

Contributor

It's just not returns that are slow to be processed by QVC.  The shipping is also ridiculously slow these days.  I returned two items to HSN and one item to QVC on the very same day and three days later I received an email from HSN stating the returns had been processed and two days later the credit appeared on my statement.  It is exactly one week later and I haven't heard a peep from QVC, used their tracking label and can't get an update on even where the items are in the shipping process!  SMH.....they will be quick to deduct that $6.95 from my return though.  The lack of customer service is just amazing to me.  

Occasional Visitor
I really agree with you all. The waiting process for a return is very disconcerting. I too can’t get an update on where the package is once I have sent it through UPS, using the provided shipping label. I shipped off my return 4 days ago and no nothing
Esteemed Contributor

@Delighted in NC - Welcome to the forums! Please know that if your post gets deleted, it is because you are replying to a thread that is quite old, and that is typically against the rules and will cause the thread to be closed.

If you're checking the status of your return online through the USPS site and see that an agent has picked it up, at that point, there will be only two places you can view details about package progress—through your account and order status here on qvc.com or through the website of the shipping agent, Newgistics, which can be accessed here: http://www.tracking.smartlabel.com/

Note that neither site will give you the same level of progress details as you'd get through one of the major shipping couriers, but seeing at least one or two updates along the way should hopefully give you confidence that your package is moving and getting closer to its destination. Good luck!