I have 2 items that I need to return and there were no labels in the boxes...If I could be emailed 2 return labels...item #V35791775000 

and item#V36570012000  email to 

#frustrated

**edited to remove personal information

Honored Contributor

The return label is on the back of the shipping label that got the package to you.  There are layers that you have to peel apart.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
QVC Customer Care

@Irish27 wrote:

I have 2 items that I need to return and there were no labels in the boxes...If I could be emailed 2 return labels...item #V35791775000 

and item#V36570012000  email to 

#frustrated

**edited to remove personal information

Hi @Irish27 

Welcome to our forums! I am sorry for your frustration. I have emailed the requested labels to the email address you mentioned.

Barb

Customer Care

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

The return label is on the back of the shipping label that got the package to you.  There are layers that you have to peel apart.

@Kachina624 The OP did not get a packing slip with information on it. I received several packages lately with no packing slip. Luckily I did not have to return them. You can always print out a return label for your order from your order status account.
Honored Contributor

@Naturesbeauty    The invoice and the return shipping label are stuck together.  You have to peel them apart.

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Naturesbeauty    The invoice and the return shipping label are stuck together.  You have to peel them apart.

@Kachina624 I realize that. But you cannot do that if you don’t receive a invoice. In my boxes there was NO INVOICE or return label.
Honored Contributor

@Naturesbeauty    What I'm telling you is that it's not in the box.  It's in the envelope attached to the box on the backside of the label that got the package to you.  There are several layers that must be peeled apart.  They include an invoice and a return label.

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Naturesbeauty    What I'm telling you is that it's not in the box.  It's in the envelope attached to the box on the backside of the label that got the package to you.  There are several layers that must be peeled apart.  They include an invoice and a return label.

Nothing on the outside of the few boxes I received. Nothing in a plastic seal clear envelope. I know what your talking about. Those clear envelopes are on like Wen boxes, Nick Chavez I get them alot. I think we have exhausted this subject.........🙋🏻‍♀️❤️
Valued Contributor

@Naturesbeauty wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Kachina624I realize that. But you cannot do that if you don’t receive a invoice. In my boxes there was NO INVOICE or return label.

Same here @Naturesbeauty. I order a lot from the Q (about 50 packages a month) so I am very familar with their various methods used for an invoice. Last month, I recieved 3 packages without any invoice on the outside or inside of the box. The shipping labels weren't the new peel off stackable invoices. I wrote it off as someone new in the warehouse. I printed out online invoices so I had records to reconcile my Master Card statement. The same employee who packaged my goodies must have packaged your goodies too Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Be careful about using Q's return labels.  Depending on the weight, you can often pay less by paying it yourself.