Honored Contributor

@CalminHeart wrote:

Be careful about using Q's return labels.  Depending on the weight, you can often pay less by paying it yourself.  

OR you could pay more which has been my experience in the past.

USPS and UPS prices are WAY up and several times, it was closer to $8 instead of the $6.95 label cost.  Now I bring their label just in case....but not one time has it been cheaper for me to pay outta pocket.

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 the other posters are correct. I received a package a few weeks ago with no invoice and no pull apart label on the outside of the box. Just the old Q label with nothing underneath and no invoice in the box.

Esteemed Contributor

My issue is that sometimes I cannot separate the parts of the label/invoice!!  Just yesterday, I ripped - once again - the return  label while trying to separate the three part deal.  So irritating!!!  And I don't have a printer, so I cannot print return labels.  Can't imagine that this system is better and cheaper than the old....

Trusted Contributor

@DJs mom Yes indeed this is happening.  I received a package last week without an invoice.  Peeled the top off and nothing underneath.

Valued Contributor

@CalminHeart wrote:

Be careful about using Q's return labels.  Depending on the weight, you can often pay less by paying it yourself.  

Good suggestion. I always weigh the package at home and use the postal app to calculate postage before using the label. Even with buying insurance,  I usually save $1 on smaller items. I also write on the return paperwork that I paid return shipping and return label fee does not apply. I've never been charged a return label fee on a package where I paid the postage. I like to think my note helps. 

Honored Contributor

@RespectLife wrote:

@CalminHeart wrote:

OR you could pay more which has been my experience in the past.

USPS and UPS prices are WAY up and several times, it was closer to $8 instead of the $6.95 label cost.  Now I bring their label just in case....but not one time has it been cheaper for me to pay outta pocket.

Even with the increase in USPS costs, I pay $7.15 by printing and paying for a flat rate priority envelope mail label/postage online.  It's $7.75 if you go to a post office to add the postage.  That's $.20 more and it gets there much faster and has complete tracking.  I don't mind paying 20cents more given Q's prior track record for slow returns processing.   

Respected Contributor

I recently ordered two of the same item (different colors).  I didn't care for the way the tops looked so I filled out the return slips and put them both in one of the QVC pouches to return.  One return slip had the Return Your Way sticker, the other only had the $6.95 sticker.  I compared both return slips and, for the life of me, I didn't see the Return Your Way sticker on the second return slip.  The PO charged me about $8.00 postage for the two tops in the one pouch.  Do you think I would be charged more from QVC when they open it and see two tops?  Hope not.

Respected Contributor

I always send back on my own.  Better tracking, ship faster and faster refunds.

Respected Contributor
@culebra Amen to what you said. I do the same even though it costs more, I know my preference of carriers delivers promptly.