Occasional Contributor

"Non-Returnable" item

[ Edited ]

I recently placed a Waitlist order for 

A295488 LOGO Lounge French Terry Pants. When I was  looking at the online description for the product the next day, the phrase "Not Eligible for Return" caught my attention.  I decided to cancel the order in case the pants didn't suit or didn't fit or had a defect.  I emailed Customer Service asking about this since "Non-Returnable" sure seems counter to the 30-day return policy.  In a series of back and forth emails, I really got nowhere as far as a answer about whether the return policy is or is not "you can always return any item within 30 days."

Trusted Contributor

QVC's Return Policy does not apply to Blowout Clearance Price items. QVC will only accept returns for product defects or QVC errors. Call Customer Service at 888-345-5788 for such returns.

Respected Contributor

It says in the non returnable description that the item can be returned if its defective or the wrong item is sent...my understanding is if the idea is damaged it can be returned with CS permission. I ordered several Anybody tees at a great NR price & they were perfect but I might be hesitant to order an expensive item that's NR...it would depend on what the item is.

Honored Contributor

@kitcat51   Need to know where you saw or read this on these non-returnable items only being able to be returned if damaged/defective. Can you please elaborate on this? Thanks

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD 

It's stated on the product page for all items with a 'Blowout Clearance' price"

"Important Details

QVC's Return Policy does not apply to Blowout Clearance Price items. QVC will only accept returns for product defects or QVC errors. Call Customer Service at 888-345-5788 for such returns."

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom   Thank you for letting me know on this.  Just a couple of days ago Friday I believe, I had a live chat w/CS about my receiving a damaged defective Halston long sleeve top that has a hole right in the front of thi s shirt. I was noted as a NR item. I'll bottom line the very drawn out back & forth. Finally Mgr & CS said they'll make an exception and refund. Of course I paid s/h no biggie. I told them I was returning it anyway. I don't want nor need damaged goods refundable or not.

Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom   I gotta add, if the rules said they'd make an exception for damaged/defected goods, why should we have to haggle about it?

Honored Contributor

I had a size issue with a blowout item...I called customer service,  and the agent told me I COULD return the item....hmmm, now wonder what will happen with my return!

Trusted Contributor

@kitcat51: All items in the Blowout Clearance category are 19.99 or less. There are no expensive items. This category is the only exception to QVC's return policy. So you would be able to return or exchange anything that isn't a blowout clearance.

Respected Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

@kitcat51   Need to know where you saw or read this on these non-returnable items only being able to be returned if damaged/defective. Can you please elaborate on this? Thanks

I CS called & asked...that's the info I was given. You can also return if wrong item is sent. This NR policy on Blowout items has caused lots of confusion.