Honored Contributor

Re: question when ordering from LR

Posters discuss many different stores. What's the difference?

Respected Contributor

@Tinkerbell3 wrote:

This is a QVC forum NOT a site for LISA ROBINSON- If you have a question, email her business

And who made YOU a moderator?

Super Contributor

I asked the question because I really like the watch and didn’t want to but a chunk of money down if it wasn’t worth it. I was hoping someone who had purchased one would give a review. As we all know her email and website doesn’t have reviews and I hardy think that her customer service would give me an honest answer.
I don’t know why the question offended anyone!
Honored Contributor

@Fur Dude wrote:
I asked the question because I really like the watch and didn’t want to but a chunk of money down if it wasn’t worth it. I was hoping someone who had purchased one would give a review. As we all know her email and website doesn’t have reviews and I hardy think that her customer service would give me an honest answer.
I don’t know why the question offended anyone!

@Fur Dude  - you have every right to post your question.  Try to ignore the posts that aren't helpful.

Honored Contributor

@Fur Dude wrote:
I was always curious about her watches, are they really nice and do they hold up? If anyone who has bought one could share that information I would appreciate it.

@Fur Dude , I've read positive comments on her FB page about her watches. I hope that helps...

~H~
Super Contributor

@Sleeplessin SD, Thank you...yes it does help!