Respected Contributor

do not place an order the day before cooking day special...it will probably be all free shipping thenSmiley Happy

If I waited I would have saved $7.Woman SadWoman Embarassed

Respected Contributor

@okaywitheasypay 

Maybe call customer service....perhaps they will give you a refund on your shipping!

Worth a try....especially if your order is still "in process"....

Respected Contributor

@Othereeeen wrote:

@okaywitheasypay 

Maybe call customer service....perhaps they will give you a refund on your shipping!

Worth a try....especially if your order is still "in process"....

good thought...I rather doubt it with QVC. Anyone ever do this with QVC--successfully?

Trusted Contributor

@okaywitheasypay You should check out the Peace Manor/Blue Skies For Me blog (she's a QVC Influencer/Insider and spills the beans on TSVs/free shipping days).

Various posters on the QVC Facebook page also started posting about Free Shipping about a week ago if you are on there.

I have seen people on FB say they have gotten customer service to refund their shipping if it was within a certain amount of time.

Worth a shot.

My mom wanted me to order her a heater they presented last Thursday and I told her I would wait until Sunday.  Saved $7.50. That's a dozen eggs right there 😁

Any money you can save in this day and age, right? 😀

Valued Contributor

I'm with you.  I had no idea and I'm bummed, I bought 2 pair of Isaac's pants last night for a total of $7.00 shipping.  Smiley Sad

Respected Contributor

Just give CS a call - they'll make it right.

Super Contributor

That has happened to me and I called and they did return the shipping fee.

Valued Contributor

They will refund your shipping if the purchase was made within 48 hours of the free shipping day.  :smileyhappy:   Worth a try.

Occasional Contributor

Several years ago the same thing happened to me.  I called Customer Service & got the standard answer that they were very sorry but couldn't help.  The next month I received a "credit" on my credit card billing from QVC, called to find out what it was for and all they could tell me was that it was a "Manager's Credit".  I'm assuming someone pulled a string on my behalf.