Super Contributor

Terry Lewis fashions were fantastic!!!! Miss her!!

Super Contributor

Totally Agree!!! So tired od all the fakiness, just be real!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: missing HSN Hosts

[ Edited ]

@rms1954 wrote:

Whatever the reason, viewers will be the last to know of any change.  I prefer Valerie for either fashion or beauty.  Colleen gets on my nerves with her "I looooooove, this, I looooooove this ah-maz-ing -- along with Amy who seems to repeat "it's so good, it's so good, it's so good."  Colleen is old style and most of her shows were her own line which I never saw anything of interested.  

But, we will know when they announce any changes.

@rms1954 

There was an HSN host that did a lot of jewelry shows, she was always very stoic and monotone, it was like she was reading orbituaries instead of selling jewelry....I dont remember her name but dont see her photo on the HSN host page....guess she's not at HSN any more.....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Amy Morrison posted yesterday on her social media pages for the first time in a long while.  She said she is "getting better, feeling stronger," and she "hopes to be back on HSN real soon."  

Honored Contributor

If you are looking for Amy in her Beauty Reports, she posted on FB yesterday that she will be back on HSN next week.

Super Contributor

I think Colleen is the best host on HSN or QVC.