Contributor

After being on vacation for 2 weeks, Collen Lopez will no longer do "The List" show.  She has been on other time slots but her photo is no longer showing on the HSN Meet the Hosts page.  Amy Morrison was gone for 2 weeks and has not returned to do Beauty Report shows.  I hope these ladies are all right but there is no news on HSN community about their situations.  Anyone know ?  Thanks

Esteemed Contributor

Interesting observation, I wouldn't have thought to check the "hosts" page.  I was concerned about this as Colleen is my favorite all time host and I've been watching her for years.  I did say in another thread that she is my age 60-61 ish and I thought she may be slowing down and cutting back.  They used her "collection" line as an excuse for her not hosting as much, that she wants to concentrate on that and if memory serves they had tried this a few years ago and I think sales went down (JMO) because she ended up back on air more.  I just have a bad feeling she will be leaving soon.  Again I have no inside info but a gut feeling.  As far as Amy, she is still on the hosts page and I don't follow her at all, I don't care for beauty products.

Esteemed Contributor
That is interesting about Colleen Lopez. Someone like her leaving would have been big news there. Nothing that I can see in recent Facebook posts. Hopefully someone else will have some scoop.

I did find this from homeshoppingista (sp) from February:

Here’s what she [Colleen]had to say to her distraught fans on Facebook [after leaving The List]:

“Please don’t be disappointed – HSN has been AMAZINGLY supportive of me and my request to have a lighter schedule,” Lopez posted. “This is the right choice for me at the right time. I’ve been an HSN Host for 28 years and I’m very grateful and lucky to be able to say say I still love my job. But, I’m excited to not have to work every weekend and every Thursday night starting in March.”

She added, “I will still be on air hosting jewelry and fashion shows every week and I’m so looking forward to all the exciting things we have coming up! Thank you for understanding and for your kind support! XO, Colleen.”

Frequent Contributor

@32degrees I can't find it now but I was looking for information as well and someone had posted on a blog that Colleen had requested to cut her hours to enjoy more time with her family.  But I also noticed she is no longer listed on the Hosts Page.  I hope it truly was Colleen's decision.   It is disheartening to think it might now have been.

Honored Contributor

@32degrees   You're right about Colleen.  Too bad, one of the best hosts on any channel.  I thought she was going to concentrate on her own line of clothing/jewelry but that may just be a transition to full retirement.  I wish her well.  I will miss her.

Esteemed Contributor
Not to get all”conspiracy theory” about this, but her Facebook page doesn’t have HSN in the name. I admit I don’t know when/if I ever looked at her Facebook page before, so I can’t say if it ever did. I do, for comparison sake, see “Amy Morrison on HSN” listed. I wouldn’t be surprised if Colleen just focuses on her jewelry and clothing lines and that is what she will be presenting. Her Facebook page includes a link to her website - there is nothing I’m seeing that says “former” host.
Esteemed Contributor

Colleen is my favorite.  It looks like she's gone to me. I'll miss her.

Remember Terry Lewis? she was a great host on HSN. Then she had her own clothing line. Then poof! gone.

Honored Contributor

I like Colleen, but Amy is the one that makes me buy.  Hope she's back soon, or maybe I'll be saving some money.  I will say I like Amy more for beauty than fashion.  

Respected Contributor

I remember seeing Colleen on the HSN page this week and thinking how beautiful she looked and now I don't see that picture of her.    Very strange happenings.   Colleen is about the only host I watch consistently because she describes things so well and I find her pleasant to watch.  Just received her chiffon topper yesterday and thought it is really nice and the quality is up there with the MarlaWynn line.    

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Honored Contributor

@32degrees,

Debbie Denmon premieres tonight on the list at 9:00. Hope this helps,

Happy Thursday Images